Items by Justso

Another player in QED's glycerin shave soap lineup, this Bay Rum is just amazing. As with all of Charles' soaps, the performance is second to none. I'm just thrown back by how awesome my shaves are with his soaps. I'll go out on a limb here and say that there is no shave soap that I know of that can get as close and comfortable as QED's. I know that's totally subjective, but I just don't see it in any other brand. Lots of soaps provide great shaves, but QED's just are in that rare air of...
This is one of my regular rotation colognes that is used in conjunction with a complex fragranced cream or soap, (ie-Mr. Taylor, Tabac).. The short story: this stuff is wonderful. It has a fragrance like no other I've ever smelled. This cologne reminds me of the Penhaligon's fragrances in the sense that it has different aromas as the day progresses. The staying power of this EDT is insane, very much akin to Knize Ten. Gents, ONE spritz will do it, making the value incredible. One bottle...
Justso
0.13 star(s) 15 ratings
Views
Reviews
After Scotto telling me more than once to try this cream, I finally did. Excellent recommendation! :w00t: Packaging C&E has a very nice presentation with their creams in the tube. I would second their delivery method to Trumper's. The box has raised glossed lettering along with a nice corrugated inside for additional support. Along with the Cream in the tube, the box has a little corrugated insert tab which contains the tube key to help roll the tube so as to get the most cream out of...
Sorry I don't have a digital camera, but I did want to review this product. I need to say that I was gifted this by a great member of B&B, so I hope this doesn't rub anyone the wrong way, so here it goes. Packaging Arko's creams in boxes are pretty much standard, no frills stuff. Nothing earthshattering in their approach to delivery. The Cream The cream consistency is pretty loose and easily transferred from tube to brush. It has a sort of glistening appearance. The Aroma This...
Pretty Plain packaging! Who cares at the price!? Nice metal dispenser complete with a used blade dump under the new blade storage. Nice touch. Bottom Line on these Blades A month or so ago I ran out of Merkur DE blades, so I ordered more from Charles at QED but in the meantime, I needed a blade. So I reluctantly drove up to Walmart to see what they had on the shelf and little to my liking, I see a pack of Personna DE Blades for $1.36. I rolled my eyes and thought, what the hell am...
Justso
0.13 star(s) 24 ratings
Views
Reviews
Introduction: So I finally decided the allure of Geo. F Trumpers creams were more than I could continue to fight off, so I purchased a tub of this cream. Although I protested the near $25 pricetag of the tub, I still bit the hook and took the bait. When the box arrived, it was beautiful. The ornate design of Trumper's products are a feast for the eyes. They really know how to do the packing right. But for me, that's about as far as the love affair with Trumpers went. Honestly, I had my...
After spooning over this custom, limited run Shavemac brush, I finally got my hands on one and let me say, it's incredible. Every aspect of this brush is sexy, from its curves to the way it hangs on the stand, it is a 5-star, two thumbs up winner. It is Bernd's work at its finest and this brush has all the bells & whistles. Made of Cocobola wood, this wood handle has a beautiful burgandy, merlot red hue to it and the rings of the grain show through nicely. The Badger hair is genuine...
Justso
1.00 star(s) 30 ratings
Views
Reviews
Sorry I don't have a digital camera, but I did want to review this product. I will preface my review by saying I believe Taylor's to be of superb quality and a great value at $13.50 for a tub. Taylor's creams continue to be unsurpassed in their quality of lather and gentleness on my skin. That being said, onto the review.. Packaging I've always received the tubs in zippered bags, so no pretty box thus far. The Cream Upon opening the lid, immediately you can see how the cream is a...
Top Bottom