What's new

Astra Keramik

Item Description

So far these blades seem really smooth for me. I could use these everyday and not look back. They're not the cheapest blades I've used, but I do get a decent shave.

Latest reviews

I've been using Keramiks for the last couple of weeks.
I find them excellent.I find them very comfortable in my '60 Super Speed.
The blades come in a plastic box with used blade storage underneath.The blades are single wrapped with 4 huge blobs of glue..the only negative I found with them.Enough glue to stick the blade to the razor,use glue side down in a TTO
Of the blades I have tried they are by far the longest lasting,I have got 7 good shaves from them,no other blade has come near that for me.
They are currently $19/100 shipped from B&B member Melyus but there are rumours of scarcity/discontinuation about.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Not a fan of the Astra Superiors. However this particular astra is sharp and smooth. Very forgiving. A slight notch below the iridium supers. Easily lasts one week -- probably longer.

According to previous posts this blade may be discontinued. Board member Melyus currently stock this blade. For Astra lovers or shavers seeking a new blade give this gem a try.
Price
1.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Used these in a 38c and never got a comfortable shave. Seem sharp enough, but never got anything like a decent shave from these.

Relegated to the trash can for me.

Item information

Added by
SilkySmooth
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Razor Blades (Reviews)

More from SilkySmooth

Top Bottom