What's new

MARCH 2018 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
The General arrived Friday. Two great shaves so Far.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

And this Evenings shave Was Awesome.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very handsome razor.

Greetings all,
Picked up this great old scuttle off Bid or buy South Africa, a Meriden silver plated scuttle, in use now as it efficiently keeps the soap warm, if anyone has more info on other scuttles made by Meriden (I have found the history etc. of the company, but can't seem to find any info on their scuttle/shaving range)
IMG-20180307-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20180307-WA0001.jpg

Just in from Russia. Titanium bamboo handle. This is MASIVE - a full 4" length. By comparison, the ATT and RR bamboo handles are 3.5". Looks more like real bamboo (probably a timber bamboo)
DSC02028.JPG

Greetings all,
Picked up this great old scuttle off Bid or buy South Africa, a Meriden silver plated scuttle, in use now as it efficiently keeps the soap warm, if anyone has more info on other scuttles made by Meriden (I have found the history etc. of the company, but can't seem to find any info on their scuttle/shaving range)View attachment 867134 View attachment 867135
Congrats! That is one distinctive looking scuttle.

Today I received a package of 3 new The Sudsy Soapery 100% All Natural Aftershave Balms: Cola, Rose & Black Pepper, and White Sage and Lime. Last year I purchased the Sandalwood & Citrus Balm at Maggard's and love it, so with The Sudsy Soapery sale I took the opportunity to try some different scents. Tomorrow I will try Cola!
Steve

IMG_8838.jpg

3D printed mug lid OS. Razor holder and travel tin with insert for my Rockwell 6s.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Got them from Etsy/Frugal shave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I received a package of 3 new The Sudsy Soapery 100% All Natural Aftershave Balms: Cola, Rose & Black Pepper, and White Sage and Lime. Last year I purchased the Sandalwood & Citrus Balm at Maggard's and love it, so with The Sudsy Soapery sale I took the opportunity to try some different scents. Tomorrow I will try Cola!
Steve

View attachment 867889
Very nice selection, Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom