What's new

MARCH 2018 SCORES

Status
Not open for further replies.
February is gone already and here it is March and the weather is beginning to warm (at least in some areas....) and Spring is just round the corner. The year is on a fast track but, no matter the season, there is always a little shave something to stir the senses. You know it....

The Scores await, whether they be in the wild and on line. When you find one, oh does it feel so good!

And when you snag one please let us know.
Because, we all want to see and think ... I need one of THOSE....

Found in my grocery store! We moved to Spain late last summer, so I've already gotten a tube of La Toja shave cream and a shave stick, and the cream is beyond belief. The giant grocery store nearby sells just about everything La Toja, from SC, SS, and AS. Imagine my surprise to also find Old Spice!

But then.

Today, at the store, I found this little gem in the wild!! Woohoo!

Attachments

• IMG_20180301_121748 (1).jpg
    IMG_20180301_121748 (1).jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 21
Found in my grocery store! We moved to Spain late last summer, so I've already gotten a tube of La Toja shave cream and a shave stick, and the cream is beyond belief. The giant grocery store nearby sells just about everything La Toja, from SC, SS, and AS. Imagine my surprise to also find Old Spice!

But then.

Today, at the store, I found this little gem in the wild!! Woohoo!
That is so cool!

Everset is supposed to be the value option from The Varlet, but I can't imagine a higher quality brush. This one is the K2 and it uses the same knot as the Varlet Mega when those had Finest grade.
RSCN2011[1].JPG

s-l1600.jpg

I ordered this Titanium bamboo handle and stand which I’m pretty excited about. It is currently en route from Czechoslovakia. It will be my first razor handle made of titanium.

These vintage slants just keep showing up in my mail box! Krect Spiral Curve and a blemished Ikon SBS head. My want list is almost depleted now. What do I do?
DSC02019.JPG

Coming soon in the mail

A blend of essential oils of lavender and lime. The unique blend creates an aroma of floral and citrus scents that lingers a little longer post-shave.

proxy.php

The General arrived Friday. Two great shaves so Far.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

And this Evenings shave Was Awesome.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
1948-1950 Vintage Early American Old Spice Soap.

Attachments

• 2371C933-2F3A-4197-B692-47BE557401FB.jpeg
    2371C933-2F3A-4197-B692-47BE557401FB.jpeg
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 6CB9C2CD-76FA-4B91-9D1D-B667FFBB7679.jpeg
    6CB9C2CD-76FA-4B91-9D1D-B667FFBB7679.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom