What's new

Colonial Razor

If you wait until I get mine in, I'll send you a few.
proxy.php

They are about $9.62 for 30. I had to wait for them to send an email with the total plus shipping. Choose small packet shipping for cheaper rates.

I ordered 90 and shipping was indeed $18. Still cheaper than elsewhere, but not by much.

Hopefully that got me some sort of expedited shipping.

--Bob

I ordered two packs (60 blades) and the shipping was $2.99. Based on my exchange rate calculator, the total was $22.20, including shipping. The secret is to select the JP Post Small Packet Shipping option. It is a MUCH cheaper rate.

Live and learn, I guess. :blushing: Maybe they'll get here faster.

It's a bit disconcerting to have to place the order and then wait for a an email to find out the shipping cost.

I just received a confirmation email . . . I think. It's written mostly in Japanese.

--Bob

Whoever gets some of those Schick Proline blades in, let us know how long it took. Just curious.

I forgot exactly how long it took, best guess is 4 weeks. That was months ago, forgot I had them![emoji23]
I am very surprised. YMMV and all that, I had my first Proline shave in an Ikon El Jefe. From reading here I would not expect a more aggressive blade than a Prosuper. I am very familiar with the El Jefe, now the shave was very different. A very blade forward feel, and some irritation while shaving. The efficiency was greater than with a Prosuper blade. Jawline and chin problem areas needed no buffing after my usual 2 pass shave.
I look forward to pairing it with the Brass General and Asylum RX.
Thanks men, this blade was a great recommendation!

I forgot exactly how long it took, best guess is 4 weeks. That was months ago, forgot I had them![emoji23]
I am very surprised. YMMV and all that, I had my first Proline shave in an Ikon El Jefe. From reading here I would not expect a more aggressive blade than a Prosuper. I am very familiar with the El Jefe, now the shave was very different. A very blade forward feel, and some irritation while shaving. The efficiency was greater than with a Prosuper blade. Jawline and chin problem areas needed no buffing after my usual 2 pass shave.
Greater efficiency and more blade feel than a Pro Super? :eek2: You have my undivided attention. Can't wait to get my hands on those blades.....:yesnod: :yesnod:

So you are saying they have a more aggressive feel than the Feathers?

Top Bottom