What's new

Colonial Razor

I've had the best pure butter smooth shave yesterday with my Alum. head with iKon Bulldog handle and the blade I was using below, this blade is a perfect combination with the General and you guys MUST try these blades.
You can't buy them directly from eBay or Amazon online because these blades come directly and only from Japan the cheapest price on the market online is from 'Rakuten Global Market', I've ordered mine months ago from a different supplier which has cost me a little more so the 'Rakuten Global Market' is the cheapest directly from Japan. ;)
The P-30 hold 30 blades per cartridge and IF want to buy one whole box that comes to a total of 10 cartridges for 300 blades, should last you for at least 42 years of shaving :thumbsup:

proxy.php

Do you know where I could find them in Japan? Most stores stock the schick injector blades but I haven't seen the p-30 blades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Most stores stock the schick injector blades but I haven't seen the p-30 blades."

They also sell them as P20's. The only difference is the number blades, 20 or 30.

This is the old package version of the Schick Proline P-20 which hold 20 blades per cartridge
proxy.php

This is the new package version of the Schick Proline P-30 which hold 30 blades per cartridge
proxy.php

Remember both P-20 & P-30 are 100% the same blade length is 50mm.

This is the new package version of the Schick Proline B-20 Injector which hold 20 blades per cartridge the length is 30mm.
proxy.php

Last edited:
I can agree that the proline blades are by far the best, smoothest blades I've ever used, which includes DE and injector blades. Just unbelievable how smooth they are. I'm only on my 3rd shave but I don't think I'll be using anything else any time soon.

What about the charge to ship from Japan? Is it a fair price?
I was just on the website a couple of hours ago. The price for the 30 pack is very competitive. Under $10, but the shipping is anywhere from $15-$20. It's all in Yen, but they do convert it, just a little confusing. I ordered 3 packs of thirty of the Schick P-30 for myself and a couple of family members. In total it was under $50. Now it's just the 2-4 week wait for shipment.....:001_huh:

Last edited:
I was just on the website a couple of hours ago. The price for the 30 pack is very competitive. Under $10, but the shipping is anywhere from $15-$20. It's all in Yen, but they do convert it, just a little confusing. I ordered 3 packs of thirty of the Schick SP-30 for myself and a couple of family members. In total it was under $50. Now it's just the 2-4 week wait for shipment.....:001_huh:

Thanks for the info.

I'm going to go out this weekend and see if I can't find any in the wild. Maybe I'll just walk into some barber shops and see if they know where I can find them.

I'm going to go out this weekend and see if I can't find any in the wild. Maybe I'll just walk into some barber shops and see if they know where I can find them.

Found a few packs in tokyu-hands when i was in osaka. Good luck.

I was just on the website a couple of hours ago. The price for the 30 pack is very competitive. Under $10, but the shipping is anywhere from $15-$20. It's all in Yen, but they do convert it, just a little confusing. I ordered 3 packs of thirty of the Schick P-30 for myself and a couple of family members. In total it was under $50. Now it's just the 2-4 week wait for shipment.....:001_huh:

I just ordered some Schick Proline blades. Can't wait to try them.

"I'm going to go out this weekend and see if I can't find any in the wild. Maybe I'll just walk into some barber shops and see if they know where I can find them."

Maybe, call some beauty supply stores in your area and see if they have any?

"I'm going to go out this weekend and see if I can't find any in the wild. Maybe I'll just walk into some barber shops and see if they know where I can find them."

Maybe, call some beauty supply stores in your area and see if they have any?

I would, but man is my Japanese terrible.

Top Bottom