What's new

You moderators are watchful!! ✌🏻

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
My thought was this is a joke right. He won’t make another account but he’s still posting. I’m so confused. If it’s not it’s just pretty sad. The unemployment rate is very low but this one has way too much time on his hands. I recommend a part time job or therapy or both. Hopefully it’s a joke.

Last edited:
The subject is going too soft on the Mods in contrast to the tone of the content. Disappointed

Take this vintage tech, an arko stick and a no name boar brush and a 100 astra blades - you need nothing more for rest of your shaving life - said no "famous" wetshaving contributor ever !
😞

Legion

Staff member
The subject is going too soft on the Mods in contrast to the tone of the content. Disappointed

Take this vintage tech, an arko stick and a no name boar brush and a 100 astra blades - you need nothing more for rest of your shaving life - said no "famous" wetshaving contributor ever !
😞
I would agree with that statement wholeheartedly.

Of course it cost me thousands to work that out…

At first I was a bit puzzled. The first 20 or so seconds I thought this might be a joke. Unfortunately I was mistaken.

I will not comment on most things in that long post as most members here already reacted to them. But something immediately caught my attention:

Don’t you want this form to be bigger than Facebook? (he probably meant 'forum')

I think the majority of our members will agree if I say:

No, we don't want this forum to be bigger than the blo*dy Facebook. We don't even want it to be as big as it.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
At first I was a bit puzzled. The first 20 or so seconds I thought this might be a joke. Unfortunately I was mistaken.

I will not comment on most things in that long post as most members here already reacted to them. But something immediately caught my attention:

Don’t you want this form to be bigger than Facebook? (he probably meant 'forum')

I think the majority of our members will agree if I say:

No, we don't want this forum to be bigger than the blo*dy Facebook. We don't even want it to be as big as it.
Well, I don't want it to BE Fakebook!

I'm in jail enough folks!

Seriously, I stay away from there now. All my friends on the other side of the aisle almost gave me a stroke!

I can see it now.....

Me at the pearly gates...

Saint Paul: Dude! You ain't s'posed to be here!
Were you on Fakebook? Of FarmerStan!

You are way early! I had you down for 3017 doggone!

Top Bottom