What's new

Blackland Brotherhood - B³

Both razors will mow down the whiskers regardless of how many days of growth that I have. I do not pursue a second pass with either razor because they are so efficient on the first pass that I cannot justify the risk of irritation for the little bit of whisker that they did not cut on the first pass. They are truly just that efficient. In fact, my face usually feels like wet rubber when I rinse as the shaves truly exfoliate my face. If Shane of Blackland made another razor that rates among these two I would pounce and buy it in a heartbeat. I truly love both of my Blackland razors!
Shaun mentioned on one of the forums that he would like to bring out a slant razor at some point. That really peaked my interest.

Alright y’all. So I just had my first shave with a BB this morning. I used a day old Wizamet. All i can say is Wow, I’m sold. It took me a little long to get here but I’m definitely in the Blackbird fan club. I might still be in the honeymoon phase with this razor but this morning’s shave was great. This razor is different than any other razor I’ve tried to date but boy is it fun to use. I read everyone’s comments about riding the safety bar and used that guidance with my first shave with the BB and it produced wonderfully smooth results (thanks all for the recommendation;) I usually ride the cap and adjust my angle off of that, so it took a second or two to get accustomed to riding the safety bar. That said, once I did it was smooth sailing.

Thank again all for the great information on this thread. I look forward to many more wonderful shaves from this razor.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Alright y’all. So I just had my first shave with a BB this morning. I used a day old Wizamet. All i can say is Wow, I’m sold. It took me a little long to get here but I’m definitely in the Blackbird fan club. I might still be in the honeymoon phase with this razor but this morning’s shave was great. This razor is different than any other razor I’ve tried to date but boy is it fun to use. I read everyone’s comments about riding the safety bar and used that guidance with my first shave with the BB and it produced wonderfully smooth results (thanks all for the recommendation;) I usually ride the cap and adjust my angle off of that, so it took a second or two to get accustomed to riding the safety bar. That said, once I did it was smooth sailing.

Thank again all for the great information on this thread. I look forward to many more wonderful shaves from this razor.
Awesome!

3BEE3B7B-B92F-4672-9C40-C60B0DF86C6C.jpeg

Weekly reminder why this razor is king for me.

After a few more shaves with my recently acquired BB, I can safely say that this razor does it for me. It’s loud. It’s honest (I heard someone else use “honest” to describe this razor and I thought that really captured it well) It’s efficient yet smooth. It’s fun. It’s balanced and easy to maneuver. Echoing others, I need to pay attention with this one but I’m rewarded with top tier shaves when I do. I can, and have been, using it daily for the past few days without issue.

Just wonderful piece of kit!

First shave with the Sabre this morning. Went pretty well, just weird adjusting to the shallow angle. More efficient than I expected with the level 1 baseplate.

Dude I’m in love with the Sabre. I grab it 9/10 times anymore; just works great, zero irritation, almost autopilot. Plus the blades last forever. It’s a great razor.

Dude I’m in love with the Sabre. I grab it 9/10 times anymore; just works great, zero irritation, almost autopilot. Plus the blades last forever. It’s a great razor.
Do you have the level 1 or level 2 baseplate? Yeah, it is extremely smooth. I look forward to getting familiar with it.

Top Bottom