What's new

My Blackland collection is complete

My Blackland journey started in August 2022 with the purchase of a satin finished Ti. I used it as my daily driver for 60 straight days when I first received it. I loved the BB, but the satin finish, not so much. Sold it to fund the purchase of a polished Ti, which IMO is the best looking version. The BB became my best shaver, at the time, with around 100 shaves so far. Then in July of this year my SO surprised me with a SS Vector in machined finish. This razor has now usurped the Blackbird as the numero uno razor in my den. Now the Sabre has arrived in machined finish today so I'm looking forward to putting it into rotation.

BlacklandFamily2b.jpg

Yep, and my Wolfman and bronze Timeless. This is temporary, I think, maybe, which way is the wind blowing today?

No that one doesn't even spark an interest although I like its looks.
Gottcha! Good looking set none-the-less.

I only have the Blackbird and love it. I've toyed with the idea of getting the Sabre, but I read that it's getting a face lift sometime soon. Then again, soon is a relative term so I might have to do a rethink on the purchase.

Happy Shaving!

Very nice!! I love my Blackland razors as well. I have a SS Blackbird, Satin Ti Blackbird and SS Vector. I use my Ti Bird the most…it is the perfect razor for me. The SS Blackbird was my first “big boy” razor purchase back when they first hit the scene….been hooked ever since.

I do like the Vector and find it shaves as close as the Bird, but I don’t like the single edge platform quite as much as DE. All fabulous razors.

Enjoy.

Very nice!! I love my Blackland razors as well. I have a SS Blackbird, Satin Ti Blackbird and SS Vector. I use my Ti Bird the most…it is the perfect razor for me. The SS Blackbird was my first “big boy” razor purchase back when they first hit the scene….been hooked ever since.

I do like the Vector and find it shaves as close as the Bird, but I don’t like the single edge platform quite as much as DE. All fabulous razors.

Enjoy.
I'm surprised that I like SE razors as much as I do. The Vector is the favorite of my trio of razors. The Sabre, once I learned how to use it properly, is working itself into second place.

Top Bottom