What's new

One cuts 3017 hardcore restraint

Ok some people like to set small goals a one month restraint or three months.
Well here at One cuts 3017 restraint, I am going hard core 3017 on all my shaving products.
No new nothing, Till it is used up. Then and only then will I get something new.

I will get no new blades till all my blades are used up, that includes all the derbies. Blades I can not shave with do not count and will be binned or given away.
All my soaps are included with the exception of the soap that I keep unopened and are for display only.

No new razors unless It is replacing a destroyed or last razor.
No new brushes.

The Idea is to hold out as long as possible.

I really admire you.
If you will have this will I'll send you a present after you finished everything.
As a matter of admiration.

Ok some people like to set small goals a one month restraint or three months.
Well here at One cuts 3017 restraint, I am going hard core 3017 on all my shaving products.
No new nothing, Till it is used up. Then and only then will I get something new.

I will get no new blades till all my blades are used up, that includes all the derbies. Blades I can not shave with do not count and will be binned or given away.
All my soaps are included with the exception of the soap that I keep unopened and are for display only.

No new razors unless It is replacing a destroyed or last razor.
No new brushes.

The Idea is to hold out as long as possible.

Phew - must be some serious detox needed... My sympathies. :w00t:

Does this mean you are going to 3017 everything, one at a time? In other words: All Derby, All the Time, Until There Ain't No More Derby to Derby? And are you going to go through ALL your soaps before buying a new soap, or will you finish-one-buy-one?

And pics...yes, we need pics!

Does this mean you are going to 3017 everything, one at a time? In other words: All Derby, All the Time, Until There Ain't No More Derby to Derby? And are you going to go through ALL your soaps before buying a new soap, or will you finish-one-buy-one?

And pics...yes, we need pics!

You got it. when I am done I will have no blades or soap.

Pictures: I really do not know what I have or where it all is, I keep finding stuff stashed in different places. I am going to start organizing everything so that I know what I have. Why I had spike soap in my dress shoes I will never know. I will take some pictures as I go.

I saw a post recently where a guy had used all his soaps, and it took him like eight years!

Good luck!

How much stuff have you got? How long are you talking about exercising restraint in order to get through it all?

I think this could take a few years.

I am going to exclude gifts and random packages found on my door step,
Because at least one of my friends seems to have a sense of humor.

This perfectly describes the first 30 years of my shaving experience. Never bought anything until I was out of it. One box of Williams soap and a tuck of store brand blades. Same razor, each and every day. So I guess I was 3017ing until I came across this forum. I have you all to blame!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I want to see YOUR before and after pics.
This is me on new stuff, this is me after.
I bet the pics will be just the opposite of the getting off drugs.
You're all healthy in the first photo and them emaciatated with a twitch in the last.

I wish you all the luck in the world! For I can not have withstraint.

Last edited:
Good luck.

Nice having some great blades like Derby to go through, I can get a week on my Derby blades.

Top Bottom