What's new

Your Least Favorite Scented Soap(s)

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
This is an example of a perfect comic. We who have been owned by dogs KNOW that smell EXACTLY, yet it cannot be described in writing...
Words can't be put to it, but simply saying "wet dog smell" immediately summons the smell to the mind of all who have been present when their dog is wet.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Words can't be put to it, but simply saying "wet dog smell" immediately summons the smell to the mind of all who have been present when their dog is wet.
All this dog talk has me NEEDING another.... I miss my dachshund friends, but I'm liking the idea of a grand-dog much better....

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
All this dog talk has me NEEDING another.... I miss my dachshund friends, but I'm liking the idea of a grand-dog much better....
Yes. We just put down our beagle a couple of months back. Sad, but I've come to enjoy the dogless freedom. We'll get on later or enjoy one vicariously via our daughter some day.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Yes. We just put down our beagle a couple of months back. Sad, but I've come to enjoy the dogless freedom. We'll get on later or enjoy one vicariously via our daughter some day.
I don't want to hurt again like losing a dog causes, nor do I want my canine buddy to outlive me! And it's easier to have two dogs than one, etcetera....

AND... being able to go on a vacation is easier with cats left behind!

I once had a sandalwood scented shaving cream from Simpson and it smelled like an ashtray.

Absolutely horrible stuff. I gave it to a family member who lives abroad. The North Sea now seperates me from this terrible product. I'm not sure if this distance will suffice.

Top Bottom