What's new

New to wet shaving

Nice collection, so you're an Artuero Fuente fan eh. Nice fragnance collection, too. Drakkar Noir, Farenheit, Sauvage are great smelling fragnances. :thumbup: If you really like Drakkar then I can recommend Christian dior eau Sauvage Extreme.
I was a huge Fuente fan. Living 40 minutes from Ybor city made it that much more fun to be. It was a sad day when I gave away all those Fuentes, but the person I gave them to is a really good friend and cigar smoker so I know they won’t go to waste. I keep meaning to buy the Eau extreme but I just never pull the trigger. I do like Sauvage EDT but as of late I find myself reaching for the Elixir.

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Jeez @Russ622 , you're looking like a senior B&B member yet you've only been on the forums for a moment. Beauty of a den. I'd have to scroll up but I think I see an aluminum spiral handled tech in that picture. If it's there just know that I swear by that razor. Anyhow, great posts and I look forward to reading more.

Jeez @Russ622 , you're looking like a senior B&B member yet you've only been on the forums for a moment. Beauty of a den. I'd have to scroll up but I think I see an aluminum spiral handled tech in that picture. If it's there just know that I swear by that razor. Anyhow, great posts and I look forward to reading more.
Thank you! Yes that is a 1972 spiral tech. All three of those on that shelf,Super Speed and Super 84 are all 1972 my birth year. I’m on the hunt for a Knack, a 109 and a Travel all from 72.

Top Bottom