What's new

Stirling Soap Samples

You really can almost just stop acquiring other soaps. Stirling makes fantastic soap, and IMO their mutton base is top tier, elite, cream of the crop. It takes the creamy slickness of their regular line up a notch, and for $15 for almost 6 ounces is still one of the most unbelievable values in shaving.

You really can almost just stop acquiring other soaps. Stirling makes fantastic soap, and IMO their mutton base is top tier, elite, cream of the crop. It takes the creamy slickness of their regular line up a notch, and for $15 for almost 6 ounces is still one of the most unbelievable values in shaving.
I can only echo this. I'm glad I tried them early on. I'll keep going back to them. Great value for great soaps. I even got my sister to try some of their bath soaps.

I seem to remember there used to be a listing at the Stirling site for a sample bundle at a special price for 4 or 5 samples - it had a dropdown box to choose each of the scents you wanted in the bundle. I can't find that anymore - am I not looking hard enough? Or have they dropped that bundle price?

EDIT: Nevermind .. I just searched again and found it:

I seem to remember there used to be a listing at the Stirling site for a sample bundle at a special price for 4 or 5 samples - it had a dropdown box to choose each of the scents you wanted in the bundle. I can't find that anymore - am I not looking hard enough? Or have they dropped that bundle price?

I confess I hadn't seen that special. Next time I'll take advantage of it.

Reactions: cf1
I confess I hadn't seen that special. Next time I'll take advantage of it.
Sadly most of the soaps I was interested in are not available in the selection list. (like Varen, Glastonbury, Scotts Pine Sheep or any of the other sheep tallow bases etc.) Not sure if that is by design or if they just haven't updated the selection list.

That’s a terrific deal, and the samples are 1 ounce! Unfortunately they don’t ship overseas and I don’t think resellers have the same prices/quantity

Sadly most of the soaps I was interested in are not available in the selection list. (like Varen, Glastonbury, Scotts Pine Sheep or any of the other sheep tallow bases etc.) Not sure if that is by design or if they just haven't updated the selection list.
Sterling makes an electric sheep, which has the sheep tallow. It has an unusual scent. But I have both the soap and the after shave.

I purchased the sample pack during the last sale, (5) 1 oz samples for $18.95 (not counting tax and shipping) they added a sample body soap as well. Margaritas in the artic may be my favorite soap, but after that I really don't have one that I cant do without. They are good, not great. During the same father sale week I ordered the 6 pack of 3.5 oz "pucks from RazoRock for $19.00, that is the steal. The RazoRock pucks are my favorite latherers thus far. I especially like the Blue Barber Shop and the Lime.

I really like the Barbershop sample I have -- but I wonder how they decided to call it "Barbershop" because the scent smells more like oatmeal, raisin, spice cookies to me and not much like any barbershop I've ever been to.
I got a sample of that from them awhile back. Not sure if I’d say it reminds me of oatmeal raisin cookies but definitely doesn’t remind me of any barbershop I’ve ever been to either

I heard Stirling Soap Samples...well, I gotta admit I'm a Stirling fan...
20220413_210649.jpg

Scent Description

A tropical, woodsy blend of iced mango, silver armoise, sandalwood, and patchouli. While the notes are seemingly simple, the outcome is intoxicating and complex. Inspired by Polo Black.

Ingredients

Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate

Scent Description

A tropical, woodsy blend of iced mango, silver armoise, sandalwood, and patchouli. While the notes are seemingly simple, the outcome is intoxicating and complex. Inspired by Polo Black.

Ingredients

Beef Tallow, Stearic Acid, Distilled Water, Castor Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Vegetable Glycerin, Fragrance Oil, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Milk, Lanolin, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate
Sounds nice! I might have to try that out ...

Top Bottom