What's new

YOUR 1st one hundred blade purchase...

Got a 100 of 7 o'clock Sharpedges a while back. I'm still working my way through that and a 50 of Silver Blues too. Since I can't leave well enough alone, I have a 100 of Astra SPs on its way to me soon.

Ordered 100 GSB blades from that bay auction site. Received them and noticed that some of the tucks/boxes were open on one side. is that normal? Should I be concerned with tampering? The seller had perfect 100% rep and over 10000 sales.

Just made my first 100 blade purchase I went with 100 Polsilver's from [MENTION=55817]dcc[/MENTION] . Like all my shaving accqusitions largely influenced by all of you on this site .

ZAZAs :001_wub:

View attachment 658412

I trialled a ZAZA just for fun. I loved it, and following my third ZAZA shave today I just had to purchase 100 (£8 GBP/$11.50 USD including shipping from Turkey).

My previous maximum blade purchases have been 10. Till today Personna Reds were my benchmark blade, and my record number of comfortable shaves with them is 31. Bearing in mind that I shave on average every two days... if I get the same mileage out of the ZAZAs that's 17 years worth!

1st was 100 Derby Green
2nd was 100 Derby Premium
3rd was 100 Voskhod
4th was 100 Personna Lab Blue
5th was 200 Gilette Nacette
6th was 300 Treet Black

1st was 100 Derby Green
Ditto. I'd bought small packs of Wilkinson Sword prior, only ones I could find in joe-guy retail. I am only 10 into the 100, along with a sampler with a bunch of Lord, Shark, and Asco blades, and some Feather blades from a friend. Feather are like scalpels, oh my goodness. I like the Derby green and Asco best so far.

Ditto. I'd bought small packs of Wilkinson Sword prior, only ones I could find in joe-guy retail. I am only 10 into the 100, along with a sampler with a bunch of Lord, Shark, and Asco blades, and some Feather blades from a friend. Feather are like scalpels, oh my goodness. I like the Derby green and Asco best so far.
can't go wrong with the derby green blade

Top Bottom