What's new

Yaqui Saying this after purchase from alixpress.com

Communism at it's BEST!!!; we can complain all we want about our flawed USPS.....but see the product of Karl Marx and his buddies..... all useless..... (Should cc AOC and Bernie).....
Yes this is what it appears to be. I will be filing dispute coming Saturday. And this is the last time, I am buying anything directly from China.

After waiting for over a month and tracking still showing same thing from 11-20, I filed my dispute today. How long does it take to resolve(get my money hack)?

Finally one of my orders out for delivery today, and the other tracking finally updated last night and should be here sometime this week.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
China is considered a developing country so they get discounted rates. USPS is not actually happy about this. They lose money handling packages coming from China. I believe it was just within the past few months things have been modified to become a bit less unfair.
It should be a level playing field. Of course, then it would be harder to get buried under an onslaught of cheap plastic that seems so desirable to our gimme the most, now, for pennies society.

I finally messaged them because for one of my orders the buyer protection ended today. They replied promptly and extended it another 30 days, as well as said they would resend if the tracking sees no updates in another 7 days (it's been the same status since November 16). Second order is now listed as being in the hands of USPS and on the move, so hopefully that one will arrive soon.

In my (first) experience, Yaqi is absolutely reliable and reputable. Aliexpress and shipping information/times, well, let the value and quality of Yaqi brushes soothe those issues.

In my (first) experience, Yaqi is absolutely reliable and reputable. Aliexpress and shipping information/times, well, let the value and quality of Yaqi brushes soothe those issues.
Soothe? How! When you don’t get them, it can only turn you away. I haven’t got any updates or any of my 2 orders.

The first of my two 11-11 purchases was delivered in exactly two weeks. The second has left country of origin and been on a plane since 11-20. Should have run out of fuel long ago :confused1. When I questioned the status their reply was:
"Maybe the logistics company has piled up too many goods. please wait patiently." It's not a huge amount of money and I know I'll get a refund or replacements but I'll be taking a hiatus on future purchases.

Two of my purchases arrived yesterday, mainly due to the delivery service they use locally...
Everything good
IMG_20191217_115640354.jpg
Cheers

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I requested a refund and they gave me the run around...and said: your stuff is on the way....
You gotta think at the prices they sell these for that any time spent working with a customer shoots any profit they might make.

I'd bet it does show up. Clearly your expectations and their standard modus operandi aren't in sync. Ali is not a cheaper version of Amazon Prime. It's a place to get goods at the lowest possible price and price trumps all other aspects of the transaction.

Honestly, that's not how I roll either. I haven't ever bought anything via Ali and have no plans to do so. They don't have anything I want, so the low prices don't attract, but even if they did, the low level of service would put me off as well.

Mine arrived today. I’ve no complaints for what I paid. It’s best with Ali to order and forget more or less. My prior post was just to inform guys they weren’t alone in still waiting. My tracking didn’t function until this week.
2F5CC80E-DFDE-4BBB-B3DF-D0231F1521C4.jpeg

Last edited:
Sounds like the people that can wait patiently are getting brushes. Perhaps if people weren't your disputes would be considered (and actually be) valid.

Instant gratification society. :001_rolle

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
This is my first time trying a fan knot.

I ordered a brush (not yaqi) and just got it a week or so ago. It's a flat top and I like it a lot for face lathering. I think the key with fan style and probably even more so for the flat tops is to not go with too big of a knot

That is real badger, right. It looks to perfectly imperfect to be a synth.

Top Bottom