What's new

Yaqui Saying this after purchase from alixpress.com

I ordered a brush (not yaqi) and just got it a week or so ago. It's a flat top and I like it a lot for face lathering. I think the key with fan style and probably even more so for the flat tops is to not go with too big of a knot

That is real badger, right. It looks to perfectly imperfect to be a synth.

Yep! 24mm Silvertip.

I guessed (correctly) it would have some badger funk to it once wet. Lathered it up with some TOBS peppermint and left it. I’ll rinse it out and then use it for my shave later tonight.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Yep! 24mm Silvertip.

I guessed (correctly) it would have some badger funk to it once wet. Lathered it up with some TOBS peppermint and left it. I’ll rinse it out and then use it for my shave later tonight.
She's a looker with that handle color. Should work well. I went 20 x 42 on my flat top and glad I did. I'd say it's the equivalent fur on the face of a 26mm bulb. I could even go with an 18 or 19 with flat top. Fan of course you could go a bit bigger so you are probably in what I'd say my sweet spot would be for a fan type brush, but a lot depends on the loft.

I have that one was well. It's a winner. It had a fair amount of funk in it though. After other methods failed, (based on others' advice) I lathered it up with a cream and left it in overnight. Rinsed it, and the funk was finally gone.

After the initial cleaning and two shaves with it the funk is nearly gone, just a hint left. Bloomed out nicely too. It lost a lot of loose hairs at first then stopped quite suddenly. Overall very pleased with this brush.

05041C51-7FE8-43AD-BB2D-9B5B7E516E65.jpeg

I have 5 brushes from Yaqui yes they are slow the tracking, seems even slower when shipping but they will arrive. If you do have a problem contact them on their facebook page, and they do respond within 20 mins they have with me.

If you dont mind the wait they are fantastic for the price, as one member said order and forget.

Top Bottom