What's new

Yaqui Saying this after purchase from alixpress.com

When can I file claim? I bought on 11.11. 2 orders and none received. Today is Dec. 9.lots of time wasted dealing with them. Not worth it.
All I got from them is this robotic reply - The parcel has left my country for your country.

When can I file claim? I bought on 11.11. 2 orders and none received. Today is Dec. 9.lots of time wasted dealing with them. Not worth it.
All I got from them is this robotic reply - The parcel has left my country for your country.
I'm tired of waiting myself for my two orders. I am going to wait two weeks and file a claim.

Look at the screenshot below. Your order page on AliExpress should look similar. In the status column, you will see a deadline for disputing the item (I added yellow highlight). To open a dispute, you can follow the link to the left shown circled in red.

snip04.png

I am sure you can dispute today if you wish.

Just received another item, tracking only shows: "Nov. 13 Shipment ready for dispatch" and also "Estimate delivery time: 21 Dec, 2019 - 11 Jan, 2020.

I ordered two brushes from Yaqi via Aliexpress on 11.11. It took about 3 weeks to get them. Tracking was sketchy. The last update I got said it was going through customs in the US. A couple of days after that the package was at my mailbox! I never did get a delivery notification from them. With that said, it's amazing how cheap it is for them to send packages through our postal system. I can't ship a box within the US for anything close to what they pay. Good ole Post Office!

I ordered two brushes from Yaqi via Aliexpress on 11.11. It took about 3 weeks to get them. Tracking was sketchy. The last update I got said it was going through customs in the US. A couple of days after that the package was at my mailbox! I never did get a delivery notification from them. With that said, it's amazing how cheap it is for them to send packages through our postal system. I can't ship a box within the US for anything close to what they pay. Good ole Post Office!
That is one of the issue here. I don’t know where both of my packages are since tracking is not tracking at all. One of my package is on plane according to tracking since 11.20 and after that no update. So I don’t know what is going on. Other is resend via epacket and that was resend on 11.24 but still says it is in despatch and yaqi customer service has given contradictory replies once saying it is out of China to my country and then saying it is still in despatch in China. So I do not know what to believe.

Finally one of two of my orders tracking updated it will get here by Saturday, I don't know when the other one is coming.

Y'all impatient as H e double hockey sticks.

Back in my day we had to wait 5-7 weeks for delivery for something coming from INSIDE THE US!

Y'all impatient as H e double hockey sticks.

Back in my day we had to wait 5-7 weeks for delivery for something coming from INSIDE THE US!
It's the Amazon Prime effect, we all want immediate gratification.... Thing is, some time ago before amazon you probably could buy shaving equipment at a local store, too. My problem w this Ali Express experience is their weird system, prices changing, adding costs at the end.... and then the lying about shipping times....so for me it has become a matter of principles; i DO NOT like lying people ....hence I am done doing it....and know I will pay more elsewhere....but will gladly do that (if they provide a quality customer experience like most shaving supply stores in the US= great people)

My order of two brushes came in the mail today. They seem very good quality and look better in person than in photos.
1) 24mm Two-band w/Mysterious Space handle
2) 24mm Mew brown synthetic w/Purple Haze handle

Shipping was slow and tracking was very poor, but the brushes got here in good shape.

My order of two brushes came in the mail today. They seem very good quality and look better in person than in photos.
1) 24mm Two-band w/Mysterious Space handle
2) 24mm Mew brown synthetic w/Purple Haze handle

Shipping was slow and tracking was very poor, but the brushes got here in good shape.

That's what is most important! When it's under $5 (if not free) for shipping all the way from China I think expectations need to be tempered. Yaqi makes good stuff and I will happily wait a month or two to get that Highmountain badger for direct for $14 instead of $46 from WCS. There's no brush shortage here in the meantime.

It's the Amazon Prime effect, we all want immediate gratification.... Thing is, some time ago before amazon you probably could buy shaving equipment at a local store, too. My problem w this Ali Express experience is their weird system, prices changing, adding costs at the end.... and then the lying about shipping times....so for me it has become a matter of principles; i DO NOT like lying people ....hence I am done doing it....and know I will pay more elsewhere....but will gladly do that (if they provide a quality customer experience like most shaving supply stores in the US= great people)
Its 1 month now. Not 1 order received. And do not know whats going on with tracking and yaqi kept making misleading replies. And as you say yaqi is lying. Or just misleading or they just do not know. I don’t really know. I think I am going to file claim in few days. What I wanted was a certainty that tracking could provide. But it is not there. Basically, if there was no tracking it would be same as this so called tracking.

The chinese postage shipping system is absolutely crazy, ive seen some photos of just how huge it is.

Sometimes things can come as early as 7 days, other times 6-8 weeks.

Paypal will cover you for quite a while

Not the post office, the worldwide Universal Postal Union. China is considered a developing country so they get discounted rates. USPS is not actually happy about this. They lose money handling packages coming from China. I believe it was just within the past few months things have been modified to become a bit less unfair.

Last edited:
Its 1 month now. Not 1 order received. And do not know whats going on with tracking and yaqi kept making misleading replies. And as you say yaqi is lying. Or just misleading or they just do not know. I don’t really know. I think I am going to file claim in few days. What I wanted was a certainty that tracking could provide. But it is not there. Basically, if there was no tracking it would be same as this so called tracking.

You're dealing with the Chinese postal system and ePacket, at Christmastime when there is large demand of movement of parcels from there to here. If you expect US quality package handling, you have to order from inside the US. Once you're outside the national borders, anything goes.

I paid through credit card.
Your payment is held in "escrow" by AliExpress until the order is completed. If you file a dispute, you should be able to get a refund from AliExpress.

When did you place your orders @Baldinggettingold ?

My order was placed Nov 12. It took about 3 weeks to arrive in the US, and a further week to be delivered to my door. All together, one month.

Your payment is held in "escrow" by AliExpress until the order is completed. If you file a dispute, you should be able to get a refund from AliExpress.

When did you place your orders @Baldinggettingold ?

My order was placed Nov 12. It took about 3 weeks to arrive in the US, and a further week to be delivered to my door. All together, one month.
Placed both orders on 11.11. One order has been on plane since 11.20 no other update after that, other order was resend by epacket and yaqi saying it has left the country but also saying it is still in despatch in china and on tracking it is showing it is in despatch since 11.24 and no updates after that.

Top Bottom