What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

14-10-2020

proxy.php

Salut!

Enviado desde mi iPad utilizando Tapatalk

Haven't used my wolf in a while. Last Wednesday I pulled it out and had my first-ever bad shave with it. I was trying out Kai blades for the first time and also coming off a couple of weeks using only super light razors (aluminum and Ti) and cut myself up pretty bad. I was kind of shocked. Never had an issue before.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Haven't used my wolf in a while. Last Wednesday I pulled it out and had my first-ever bad shave with it. I was trying out Kai blades for the first time and also coming off a couple of weeks using only super light razors (aluminum and Ti) and cut myself up pretty bad. I was kind of shocked. Never had an issue before.
Sounds like it’s defective. Send it my way, and I’ll fix it for you. :cuppa:

Another missed Wolfman Wednesday missed for me, as I am STILL waiting for mine to arrive. It reached San Francisco on October 9th and there have been no further updates. We're already two days past its original estimated delivery date. This is brutal.

Another missed Wolfman Wednesday missed for me, as I am STILL waiting for mine to arrive. It reached San Francisco on October 9th and there have been no further updates. We're already two days past its original estimated delivery date. This is brutal.
How did you have them ship it? I requested both my purchases be shipped via UPS and they both arrived in a timely manner.

How did you have them ship it? I requested both my purchases be shipped via UPS and they both arrived in a timely manner.

I guess I went with whatever the default is. I should’ve looked more closely for options. I will next time (I’m already back on the list).

I guess I went with whatever the default is. I should’ve looked more closely for options. I will next time (I’m already back on the list).
I think the default is Canada Post...I read about delay issues so I specifically asked Tara to ship UPS and she did so at no added cost. Just a suggestion for your next one

I think the default is Canada Post...I read about delay issues so I specifically asked Tara to ship UPS and she did so at no added cost. Just a suggestion for your next one

Thanks for the tip. Yes, it’s coming Canada Post, and I just assumed USPS was taking it from there, but didn’t know if other carriers could be involved at that point. Maybe grousing in the forum about it today will make it magically appear tomorrow. :)

It's Wednesday somewhere, and I had to shave today. So sue me.

Blue Day Shave

Pre: Hot Shower and Stirling pre-shave soap
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Lab Blue, 1st shave
Brush: Pally "Hey, Moe!" 28mm Select in Cobalt
Soap: PAA Hotel De L'Europe
Splash: Fine Lavender pour Homme
WTG, AGT and a touch-up
9.5/10

I love this freaking razor. It is a winner paired with the Lab Blue.

IMG_2360.jpg

It's Wednesday somewhere, and I had to shave today. So sue me.

Blue Day Shave

Pre: Hot Shower and Stirling pre-shave soap
Razor: WR2 1.25
Blade: Lab Blue, 1st shave
Brush: Pally "Hey, Moe!" 28mm Select in Cobalt
Soap: PAA Hotel De L'Europe
Splash: Fine Lavender pour Homme
WTG, AGT and a touch-up
9.5/10

I love this freaking razor. It is a winner paired with the Lab Blue.

View attachment 1174419

Its wednesday in Australia mate so your good.. gonna have my shave when I get home, and like yours its a WR2 1.25

havnt tried it with a persona yet though

Top Bottom