What's new

Wolfman Wednesday

Butch, I wish I could provide more information but as of now, I only have the WR1 to compare. I do have a WR2 1.25 SB that should be ready to ship next week. I'll be able to provide some info on that head after a few shaves.

I'm sure some off the Wolfman experts will chime and and be able to give more info. There are a lot of knowledge individuals in this thread that own multiple Wolfman razors.
Thank you cantujm, and I appreciate your prompt response. Yes, maybe a few of our Wolfman experts can chime in. Thanks again sir.😊👍💈

Absolutely Jahe. I have the Timeless SS .95 SB and SS .68 OC to compare to the WR1 .86 OC. Timeless quickly became my favorite razor when I first purchased it. Both the .95 and .68 were smooth and extremely efficient when used regardless of the blade that was chosen. Both can provide an effortless comfortable shave.

Using the WR1, it is very comfortable as well but way more effective at removing hair. I'm not an everyday shaver usually. Sometimes I'll shave three days in a row and sometimes I'll go seven days without shaving. It honestly just depends on my mood. I can definitely skip a few days after using the WR1 .086 OC. It really elimates all hair and gives me the longest lasting BBS shave out of all my razors.

I still love all my Timeless razors and I'm not stating that they aren't great razors, but that WR1 is extremely nice and works well for me.
Thank you Sir, I appreciate your quick reply. I was under the impression you would own a Timeless .95 OC as well, my bad. Your reply and explanation was meaningful and helpful for me, though.

Thanks 😀

Thank you Sir, I appreciate your quick reply. I was under the impression you would own a Timeless .95 OC as well, my bad. Your reply and explanation was meaningful and helpful for me, though.

Thanks 😀
The Timeless .95 0C was next on my list to buy but I decided to join this year's purchase restraint and the Wolfman WR2 was my only exception since I was already on the list. Maybe I'll be able to find someone that posts a trade for the .95 OC and I'll be able to work out a deal.

A53C4614-879C-43FC-A179-A68A39E2BC30.jpeg

WOLFMAN WEDNESDAY || Ti 1.35 Wr2 || Graydog || Nor’Easter || Nacet || Aqua Velva Spain

Another wonderful Wolfman Wednesday Shave report.

Here is The World Famous Author Snoopy writing The BBS Report (Didn’t have time for a new picture).

4E9764B5-B727-4498-8B25-A2CC2BD02D63.jpeg

It was a dark and stormy night…Guided by their fearless Captain, a Badger and Wolf made quick haste exiting the den for an epic showdown with a hairy beast. When confronted the stubborn beast turned a side-eye glare toward them and raised its stubble in defiance, drawing the battle line. Using a light Feather touch with almost mythical precision and efficiency, the Wolf’s fangs cut against the beast’s skin. When finished, the Badger and Wolf left the beast’s skin feeling Baby Bottom Smooth.

Razor: Wolfman Ti 1.15/Darwin
Blade: Feather
Brush: Paladin Honey Noir Beehive
Soap: Stirling Electric Sheep
Bowl: Captain’s Choice Copper​

Happy Shaving Everyone!

Last edited:
Top Bottom