What's new

Wolfman Razor need deciding

Hi all, My time on the Wolfman waitlist is about to come up. My dilemma still exists. I own a Wolfman bronze wr2 1.05 and it shaves nicely. I also own a Timeless titanium .68 razor. Between the to razors, the Timeless shaves smoother, both some what equally efficient. I want to purchase a Wolfman in titanium, and still undecided which head or gap to go with. Do I go with a wr2 .95, wr1 .61, or other. I can shave with the Timeless and coast around my face without thought, while the wr2 1.05 requires a little attention. Looking for the same type timeless shave with a titanium Wolfman. I know it exists, just want to get it right this time. Help appreciated...

Attachments

• Razors.jpg
    Razors.jpg
    835.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Razors2.jpg
    Razors2.jpg
    897.6 KB · Views: 40
Well if your happy with your Timeless, if I was you I would just use the Razor you like.

If your old Wolfman is not #1, I would sell.

Use money to buy the Ti you want.

I have a bronze 1.05SB and a WR1 .61OC. I can shave with the 1.05 without a thought, but there is some blade feel with the WR1 and it is a tad more aggressive. I also own a Timeless TI .68 and it shaves nothing like the WR1 as far as smoothness or efficiency (.61 is much more efficient in my experience).

I have a bronze 1.05SB and a WR1 .61OC. I can shave with the 1.05 without a thought, but there is some blade feel with the WR1 and it is a tad more aggressive. I also own a Timeless TI .68 and it shaves nothing like the WR1 as far as smoothness or efficiency (.61 is much more efficient in my experience).

Prove my point when I say everyone has different skin, beard, beard thickness, and groth patterns.

Top Bottom