What's new

Wolfman Owners Club

WR3 .40
20240430_080137.jpg

A question for those in the know. How does the WR3 compare to the Sabre L2? The Vestige +?

Curious about comfort and efficiency, not appearance, build quality, etc.

TIA.
I have a WR3 .60 SB and the Sabre lvl2. They both give outstanding shaves that are easy and comfortable. My Wolf is a touch more efficient which I assume is an attribute of the big gap. I do not own the Vestige. Overall I have a slight preference for the WR4.

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
I have a WR3 .60 SB and the Sabre lvl2. They both give outstanding shaves that are easy and comfortable. My Wolf is a touch more efficient which I assume is an attribute of the big gap. I do not own the Vestige. Overall I have a slight preference for the WR4.
Since the website/waiting list are profoundly vague, can you shed some light on available gaps? I had only seem mention of .40 in other threads.

Thanks, mate!

Yes, the web page doesn't have a lot of details. When your name does come up they are very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. If I remember correctly, the .40 is the neutral gap from which it goes smaller done to 20 or larger up to 60. Some guys have asked for bigger custom haps.

Top Bottom