What's new

FS Wolfman WR3 .35 Open Comb & Stando NG AC Razors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is my mint Wolfman WR3 GEM OC razor and my mint Stando NG Artist Club SE razor!
The Wolfman WR3 OC:
Stainless basic brushed matte finish, Open comb, .35mm blade gap, WRH7 solid handle in the 98mm length. Baseplate engraved with the Wolfman logo and the blade gap!
Ordered it brand new from Wolfman and received it on 02/21. Less than 1 month ago!
It's a beautiful and exquisitely built razor but I tried it a few times, love how it shaves but the head is too big for my taste.
Includes original box and Wolfman cloth!
$350 shipped! (A little less than what it costs from Wolfman, without the 3 month waiting time!)

The Stando:
NG (New Generation) model AC with the Nova handle in 90mm length. Slight polish finish, 0.75 blade gap! Made in Poland!
Bought it brand new 3 months ago and used it maybe 5 times at the most.
This is the latest AC made by Stando. Slighly aggressive & very efficient.
Selling this one because I've got too many razors! Fit & Finish is A-1!
This razor right now is going for $187 + shipping on Stando's Etsy store.
I'm selling it at $145 shipped!

Price includes shipping anywhere in the USA (including AK, HI and all US territories) No PO boxes!
I can also ship to Canada but quoted shipping costs would have to be paid by the buyer!
No shipping to any other country!
I'm in Central Florida USA!

Payment via Paypal only since Paypal has buyer & seller protections!
I will cover the Paypal fees!

If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing, please PM me.
Thanks for viewing,
LRod

wm1.jpg
wm2.jpg
wm3.jpg
wm4.jpg
wm5.jpg

st1.jpg
st2.jpg
st3.jpg
st4.jpg

Up for sale is my mint Wolfman WR3 GEM OC razor and my mint Stando NG Artist Club SE razor!
The Wolfman WR3 OC:
Stainless basic brushed matte finish, Open comb, .35mm blade gap, WRH7 solid handle in the 98mm length. Baseplate engraved with the Wolfman logo and the blade gap!
Ordered it brand new from Wolfman and received it on 02/21. Less than 1 month ago!
It's a beautiful and exquisitely built razor but I tried it a few times, love how it shaves but the head is too big for my taste.
$350 shipped! (A little less than what it costs from Wolfman, without the 3 month waiting time!)

The Stando:
NG (New Generation) model AC with the Nova handle in 90mm length. Slight polish finish, 0.75 blade gap! Made in Poland!

Price includes shipping anywhere in the USA (including AK, HI and all US territories) No PO boxes!
I can also ship to Canada but quoted shipping costs would have to be paid by the buyer!

Thanks for viewing,
LRod

View attachment 1813624View attachment 1813625View attachment 1813626View attachment 1813627View attachment 1813628

View attachment 1813632View attachment 1813633View attachment 1813634View attachment 1813635
Edit:
Forgot to add in the listing that the prices are in USD!!

Reactions: Kix
The Wolfman WR3 OC:

The Stando:

Thanks for viewing,
LRod

View attachment 1813624View attachment 1813625View attachment 1813626View attachment 1813627View attachment 1813628

View attachment 1813632View attachment 1813633View attachment 1813634View attachment 1813635
*WOLFMAN IS SOLD*

Stando NG is off the market.
I'm keeping it (for now!)
Threads closed.
Thank you to everyone!!

Reactions: Kix
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom