What's new

Wolfman Owners Club

IMG_9821.jpeg

Razor - Wolfman Guerrilla 0.99
Blade - Gillette Goal!

Still not sure about this razor yet. It is a great shaver but I think I am just a fan of Stainless and brass (heavier) razors. Aluminum is just too light for me. Maybe I just need to get used to the weight. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1799943
I find this interesting. I've been eyeing the Guerrilla Al in the .99OC. But I've had the same bias to heavy razors as you describe. But I thought perhaps after years of using heavy razors I might like a lighter one. So I dug my Al Lupo out of a drawer and have used it a couple of times. I still don't like the light weight. I've recently sold my WR2 and WR1 in SS intending to replace in copper or bronze. But I'm curious about the guerrilla.

I find this interesting. I've been eyeing the Guerrilla Al in the .99OC. But I've had the same bias to heavy razors as you describe. But I thought perhaps after years of using heavy razors I might like a lighter one. So I dug my Al Lupo out of a drawer and have used it a couple of times. I still don't like the light weight. I've recently sold my WR2 and WR1 in SS intending to replace in copper or bronze. But I'm curious about the guerrilla.
Excellent razor. The .99 is more aggressive than my WR2 1.65 though. I love aggressive razors but I couldn’t use the .99 as a daily shaver. Might be different in Stainless or Brass though. 🤷‍♂️

There is little difference in weight between stainless steel and copper. With the increase of color change, will there be a big change in shaving feeling?

full

02/26/24
First pass with washable beard trimmer
Preshave St Johns Vetiver soap in the shower, Proraso red preshave
Brush RV Shaving STF 25mm
Bowl Captain’s Choice Copper
Cream Proraso Red
Razor Wolfman WR2 1.25 SB / @Rosseforp GTB handle
Blade Gillette Super Stainless The Spoiler F4 Unsure of the date 1985 maybe made in the USA (3)
splash Proraso Red

Top Bottom