What's new

Wild West Shaving Co.

Used Annie Oakley today. Same amazing performance, and a very nice scent. Quite floral up front from the violet, but very balanced by the other notes as it bloomed and dried down. I still cannot get over the amazing post shave feel. I could go without AS forever with this stuff, if I didn't love my AS scents.

Also hoping for a surprise announcement soon...

:cowboy:

Well, Russ did it!

Wild West Shaving Co.

FB_IMG_1506473479171.jpg

Ok... just got my order of 4 soaps in from Wild West Shaving... they smell great! I will try one of them out tonight and if they are as good as the reviews have shown... I will be ordering another few tomorrow.
  • Teddy - Lime, Coconut and Tequila
  • Laramie - Lavender & Bergamot
  • Pinkerton - Mahogany, Teakwood, Lavender, Germanium, Cedarwood and Oak
  • Aces & Eights - Bourbon, Vanilla and Lavender

That's awesome @Kokak I can't wait to see your impressions. I just ordered the scent I helped create, James & Artemus. So very excited to shave with this soap. I also spent a lot of time yesterday talking to Russ and he REALLY knows his stuff!

Just got my soap in the mail. I got Black Bart, Outlaw, and a handful of samples. Shaved with Black Bart tonight and The it was quite good. The lather was fantastic, and the scent, my god, I've never knew I needed a black licorice soap. It smelled like my grandma's kitchen in a manly sort of way. The only gripe I had was with the slickness. It was fairly slick during the shave, but there was little to no residual slickness. I had to lather on every touchup and I don't usually do that with other high end soaps.

I ordered Outlaw and Coffeyville! Should be in soon. The scents all sounded great. I can't wait to see if he does more in the future. I'd love to see more of these kinds of western-themed scents.

Just got my soap in the mail. I got Black Bart, Outlaw, and a handful of samples. Shaved with Black Bart tonight and The it was quite good. The lather was fantastic, and the scent, my god, I've never knew I needed a black licorice soap. It smelled like my grandma's kitchen in a manly sort of way. The only gripe I had was with the slickness. It was fairly slick during the shave, but there was little to no residual slickness. I had to lather on every touchup and I don't usually do that with other high end soaps.

Interesting on your experience with the residual slickness. I've been able to do full touch up passes with water only, and the slickness has been great. I even tried it hours later and the water still made it slippy. Maybe the amount of water put into the lather has an effect on that.

Top Bottom