What's new

Wild West Shaving Co.

It'snot really so much the amount of soap, it's just that I prefer loading my brush from a larger container.

I like the soap well enough that it isn't a deal breaker, just a wish.
Oh, I understand. I have a lather bowl from either The Shaven Sailor or Fine Accoutrements. I just scoop out a fingertip size amount and lather away in the bowl. Not sure if that is an option.

I had my morning shave this morning whit George Barber Shop. I use one of my 6/8 straight Geneva Cutlery, man I felt almost like Clint Eastwood in is western movies lol. The soap is top notch, everything about it the scent, lather, cushion, slickness and the post shave also. To my opinion it’s probably the most manly shaving soap I ever used, I just felt like a badass lol. Seriously that soap is probably one of the best I ever used. Long life for that compagny, I do ordered 4 them soap yesterday, I can’t wait to get them.

Hi Everyone!
I placed an order with Wild west a few weeks ago, and it hasn't arrived. I checked the website, and the order went through, but the status still reads "Awaiting processing." I emailed the owner but never received a reply.

Don't get me wrong. I know the company is legit and I haven't been ripped off because I know they have a good reputation. I'm just worried something happened to the owner. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Hi Everyone!
I placed an order with Wild west a few weeks ago, and it hasn't arrived. I checked the website, and the order went through, but the status still reads "Awaiting processing." I emailed the owner but never received a reply.

Don't get me wrong. I know the company is legit and I haven't been ripped off because I know they have a good reputation. I'm just worried something happened to the owner. Has anyone heard from him lately?

Have they charged your credit card yet? If not, no problem!

Mike

Sorry to hear that. I know he is sitting in the hospital at the moment with severe cellulitis. I'll message him, and let him know. He's a stand up guy.

Sorry to hear that. I know he is sitting in the hospital at the moment with severe cellulitis. I'll message him, and let him know. He's a stand up guy.
OK. I wondered if it was something like that. If he is in the hospital, don't bother him. I just hope he gets better and I'll get it when he gets out.

Is the owner still sick?

I paid by paypal for an order a couple of weeks ago, and it still hasn't been processed.

22 bucks isn't going to make or break me,but even some communication would be nice.

He's having health and family issues. I think his shop is shut down for now. I haven't been able to get much communication from him lately.
Unfortunately I wouldn't place any orders until I hear that he's back in business. It's unfortunate.
I'd put a dispute for the refund through PayPal.

Top Bottom