What's new

Omega and Wild West Brushes + MFK and Caron Fragrances

Hey all, Happy Holidays.

I’m giving away my two Omega Pro 49 boar brushes in black and white and selling my Wild West Brushworks shaving brush plus two men’s fragrances. Details as follows:

Shaving Brushes
These two Omega Pro 49 Professional boar brushes are essentially new. I have a black and a white one. I broke them in (which removed the lame stick-on labels) and used them only 2 or 3 times each. I’m asking for shipping only, which is approximately $7. If you want both the black and the white brush, $9 for shipping should work. The Omega model numbers are #OME-10049-black and OME-10049-white.

The Wild West Brushworks shaving brush (center of photo) has a 26mm Turn-n-Shave V6 Fan Tip Knot. It's a great brush with a killer knot if you're a fan of Milton’s high-density badger knots. New, the handle is $50 and the knot is $65. I’m asking $75 for the complete brush (shipping included).

Men’s Fragrances
If you’re not familiar with these fragrances, I would suggest checking them out on Fragrantica.com.

MFK Petit Matin is high end, bright citrus/floral fragrance that’s balanced with musk and ambroxan. The notes are Cubeb pepper, lemon, lavandin, orange blossom, hawthorne, musk, and ambroxan. It's very classy, clean fragrance for the office or special occasions. I bought this 70ml for $235 from Lucky Scent. It’s 90% full, so $175 (shipping included) seems reasonable.

This Caron scent is one of my favorites but I bought more than one bottle because I heard that it’s going out of circulation soon. Le 3e Homme de Caron is a spicy, woody aromatic along the lines of a fougere. Fragantica has the notes as follows: Top notes are Lavender, Amalfi Lemon, Bergamot, Anise and Rosemary; middle notes are Coriander, Carnation, Geranium, Jasmine and Rose; base notes are oak moss, vetyver, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Cedar, Patchouli and Musk. You can still get a new 120ml bottle on Fragrance.net for $70, so I’m selling this one for $50 (shipping included).

Thank you!

David

Brushes.jpgFragrances.jpg

Last edited:
I would really like someone to have this shaving brush and the fragrances. So, here are reduced prices.

1. Wild West brush handle with V6 Fan knot: $55 including shipping. That's a free killer badger knot from Turn-n-Shave for free!
2. MFK Petit Matin: $115 including shipping. That's more than 50% off with shipping.
3. Le 3e Homme de Caron: $35 including shipping. That's more than 50% off with shipping.

DM me if you're interested.

Happy New Year!
David

Top Bottom