What's new

Wild West Shaving Co.

I must say that their website is beautifully done. I love the western design and I hope their soap meets or exceeds everyones expectations! I am saving their website and when I need some shaving soap I will probably be getting some.

Mike

I am on vacation so I won't have time to post a full review, but this morning I shaved with Pinkerton. It's a great barbershop cologne type scent. It's got a lot going on but it never gets muddied or overpowering. I spent the whole shave just breathing deeply. The scent blooms nicely throughout the shave.

And I am sending suggestions to Russ on a proper Jim West & Artemus Gordon style scent!

I just received my three soaps: Annie Oakley, Doc Holliday, and Billy the Kid.
I used Annie Oakley this morning. I agree with everyone else....this soap is great. STRONG scent! And great performance. This one is a definite floral scent. I normally face lather, but since it's a small container, I dipped a fingertip size out and whipped up in my bowl. Didn't take much water to get a nice lather.
Prices are right, I love the 2 oz size, and the containers are small and can be tucked away.
Take a chance guys (and girls), you won't be disappointed.
(I will probably end up ordering the whole line of soaps!)

I just received my three soaps: Annie Oakley, Doc Holliday, and Billy the Kid.
I used Annie Oakley this morning. I agree with everyone else....this soap is great. STRONG scent! And great performance. This one is a definite floral scent. I normally face lather, but since it's a small container, I dipped a fingertip size out and whipped up in my bowl. Didn't take much water to get a nice lather.
Prices are right, I love the 2 oz size, and the containers are small and can be tucked away.
Take a chance guys (and girls), you won't be disappointed.
(I will probably end up ordering the whole line of soaps!)

Awesome! I hope everyone who tries this soap will post their thoughts here.

Just from your comparison with Long Rifle (my #3 soap), I had to order a few of them. Should be here before the end of the week. Looking forward to reviewing these myself.
Thanks!

Just from your comparison with Long Rifle (my #3 soap), I had to order a few of them. Should be here before the end of the week. Looking forward to reviewing these myself.
Thanks!

Glad to share with everyone. Right now I would say this stuff is right on par with Long Rifle, with stronger scents and better post shave feel. I skipped the aftershave again today and I am feeling smooth and comfortable.

More new scents popped up in the last 24 hours or so.

Six Shooter - "If I Told Ya, I'd Have To Shoot Ya!"
Sundance Kid - Lavender, Lime, Coconut, Peppermint
White Buffalo - Gardenia & Sandalwood

I guess Six Shooter is for those of us who like the white Airheads or mystery flavor Dum-Dums.

Top Bottom