What's new

Who Moderates This Shaving Brushes Page?

I posted a question here yesterday specifically about brushes, and the thread disappeared. I discovered that it was moved to an obscure (to me) thread in Clubs and Brotherhoods - a very long (281 pages!) thread with a title I would not have guessed was its resting place, a thread that discusses many different types of products under a variety of vendor names. Just curious why it was moved to that thread? If someone had not quoted my question in that page I never would have known where it went. Did I break an unwritten rule about where questions about those particular brushes should be posted (serious question)? I am sure this post will be removed, but if the moderator could kindly contact me I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
Was there a reason a question about brushes was moved to the Clubs and Brotherhoods page? Is there an unwritten rule about this particular brand? I ask because I have run into an unwritten rule on B&B before.

All I know is that my post was deleted and moved, and I would not have know where it went if someone had not quoted it on the other page.

Top Bottom