What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Gillette Skinguard on a Gillette monochrome fusion handle (white), so with the flex ball thing.

At this point I’m probably around 35 shaves on this cartridge.

I Have been using it for the entirety of July and August as I’ve been traveling.
For lather I’ve been using Gillette foam (sensitive version with green on the can) and Nivea sensitive foam.

Honestly after a decade of DE shaving I’m loving this. I’m getting such amazing shaves that are completely irritation and nicks free, it takes less time and they’re very close too, especially since I only do a single pass with a little bit of clean up here and there.

Gillette Skinguard on a Gillette monochrome fusion handle (white), so with the flex ball thing.

At this point I’m probably around 35 shaves on this cartridge.

I Have been using it for the entirety of July and August as I’ve been traveling.
For lather I’ve been using Gillette foam (sensitive version with green on the can) and Nivea sensitive foam.

Honestly after a decade of DE shaving I’m loving this. I’m getting such amazing shaves that are completely irritation and nicks free, it takes less time and they’re very close too, especially since I only do a single pass with a little bit of clean up here and there.
Well put

Gillette 3, 15 shaves. The blue part of the glide strip is nearly gone, but for whatever reason today's shave felt a bit closer than average.

1661964167431.png

I've been very happy with the result I'm getting with the Sensor 2 disposables. I was hoping I could find something comparable to the Gillette Guard, as I don't want to order from India all the time.

Aces!

Top Bottom