What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

proxy.php

Feather Neo 2 + Samrai 3 blades # 7
Phoebus Tabac
PAA synth. brush
A.S Eufros

I am in the same boat as you, the most I have gone is about 25 on a schick xtreme 3
The first 8 or 10 uses of each refill are the best, but I continue to shave comfortably and with good results and closeness until the last day, usually because rust begins to appear on the blades.

Some refills, not all, have a bad day from time to time, as if the blades were rough, but the next day the shave is pleasant again for me, at most they have 2 or 3 days without smoothness in all their days of use.

Do they really provide high quality shaves after that many uses? (They don't get anywhere near that for me.)
The first 8 or 10 uses of each refill are the best, but I continue to shave comfortably and with good results and closeness until the last day, usually because rust begins to appear on the blades.

Some refills, not all, have a bad day from time to time, as if the blades were rough, but the next day the shave is pleasant again for me, at most they have 2 or 3 days without smoothness in all their days of use.

Traveling and carried on, so using a Mach 3.
Brush: WCS Synthetic
Soap: Sterling Executive Man
Aftershave: Clubman Virgin Islands Bay Rum and Proraso Balm and Neutrogena Triple Protect Lotion

Attachments

• 20220918_162757.jpg
    20220918_162757.jpg
    916.5 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom