What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Gillette Sensor 5 Pro-Glide, which was sent as a free 'trial' in the mail years ago, with 2 or 3 shaves on it. Sat unopened for the longest time until a month or two back. Surprisingly good shave, coming from someone who returned to wet-shaving 6-8 years ago, and primarily using DE safety razors. - It was really early, and needed a quick, no hassle shave, and grabbed it this morning with the hot-lather machine, rather than the brush & soap or cream...it was really a quick shave.

Sadly, knocked the razor and bent two of the blades while cleaning it. (Boy do they bend easy). On the other hand, it has an identical twin, which sits unopened in it's original packaging, since they sent them out a couple of times over the years.

My wife gave me a Harry's for traveling a couple years ago, and I think the Sensor 5 Pro-Glide shaves better, although I like my Rex & Timeless more.

Love the hot-lather though, and even use it with the OneBlade on occasion, on cold mornings, when a quicker shave is called for.

Razor/Blade: Personna Caliber 3 cartridge (shave 2)
Brush: Omega Sintex synthetic
Soap: Palmolive shave stick

Today's shave on 2 days of growth. BBS results after WTG/XTG/ATG passes. One nick and minor irritation.

Weishei Long Handle Gunmetal Razor
Gillette Silver blue (1).
Barbasol Original Shave cream
Men-U Brush
Old Spice Classic AS
Old Spice Body Spray

Razor/Blade: Personna Caliber 3 cartridge (shave 3)
Brush: Omega Sintex synthetic
Soap: Palmolive shave stick

Saturday's shave on one day of growth. DFS results after WTG/XTG/ATG passes; tried for BBS but failed. No nicks or burning, but my face and neck were very red after the shave.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
AA746A7C-C1D7-4494-94C8-1B8715179A5B.jpeg

Schick Exacta 2 Sensitive (1).

Top Bottom