What's new

Which cartridge razor/disposable razor did you use today and how many shaves?

Two shaves with a Trac II handle and I can feel the difference between it and the shaves I was getting with the OEM Schick handle. The difference in the angle of the cart with the Schick handle, though slight, makes a difference. The Trac II with the Schick Super II just feels more natural.

Razor: Gillette PII Trac II handle
Blade/Cartridge: Personna Twin with lubricating strip (Trac II compatible) (shave 7)
Brush: Omega Sintex synthetic
Soap: Palmolive shave stick

Razor: Gillette PII Trac II handle
Blade/Cartridge: Personna Twin with lubricating strip (Trac II compatible) (shave 8)
Rating: 9.9

Today's shave on one day of growth. BBS after WTG/XTG/ATG passes. No nicks, but a little irritation on the neck, and the shave generally felt harsher than a DE shave - not sure if it is time to replace the cartridge.

Hot flannel/washcloth -exfoliation
Pure Glycerin Soap -Pre shave
Wilkinson Sword/Schick Hydro Sense shaving cream. 3rd Pass Sunflower Oil with Essential Oils (Peppermint & Tea Tree)
Wilkinson Sword/Schick Protector 3 (21)
Avon 2 in 1 citrus balm
Cold flannel/washcloth
Avon Black Suede EDT

resources.jpg

Razor/Blade: Personna Caliber 3 cartridge (shave 1)

Yesterday's shave on 2 days of growth on a very windburned face after outdoor activity in subzero temperatures. I chose this shave setup for quickness and comfort, and it didn't disappoint - except for the scratchiness of the Omega Sintex brush. Surprising BBS results after WTG/XTG/ATG passes, and no nicks or irritation.

Top Bottom