What's new

What Strop did you use today? Pictures please

Here on Badger and Blade we have "What did you use today" threads for Straight Razors, every variety of safety razor, brushes, even soap. But as far as I am aware there are no "Strop of the Day*" type threads...that is until now. So now I shall redress this unfortunate oversight by providing a thread where our beloved strops can get the recognition that they deserve for the important service that they provide. I admit that my own posts shall be rather repetitive for the time being as I only own the one strop. But I strongly suspect that some of you have more than one strop.

20240210_215951.jpg

To get this lil ball rolling, here is my strop an Invisible Edge standard plus canvas backed hanging strop.

*Moderators: if it turns out that there is, in fact, a "strop of the day," type thread laying dormant somewhere. Please delete this thread.

Tony Miller and Red Imp combo stropping for the past few shaves. The linen on the red imp is too stiff and hard from restoration and needs to be softened up before I’ll take a razor to it.

So I’m stropping before the shave on the red imp shell and after on TM linen. Works beautifully.

IMG_3358.jpeg

Top Bottom