What's new

What's your soap for today?

PDP

20200225_054830.jpg

camo

I had to stop using this soap. It was burning the heck out of my face. It makes me look like I was sunburned.Which is a shame because I really like they way it smells and lathers up.
I had the same issue with their Bay Vanilla. I pressed on for quite a while, but finally gave in and pitched it.

I gather it is the spice in the Bayrum, as it seems to be reported in all of their variants (not my Vanilla or your Peppercorn).

It really is too bad, as I prefer a spicier Bay scent . [emoji3525]

I had the same issue with their Bay Vanilla. I pressed on for quite a while, but finally gave in and pitched it.

I gather it is the spice in the Bayrum, as it seems to be reported in all of their variants (not my Vanilla or your Peppercorn).

I like the scent, spicy with some citrus undertones. It really does lather well it’s just not for me. It turns my face a nice shade of embarrassed red. Which is not a good look. Lol

Top Bottom