What's new

What's your soap for today?

Late 50s English Rocket : Semogue 1305.jpg

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
Right on. As they say, that’s what makes markets! I tried it, and the rest of it went straight down the old drain.

I think that the individual's body chemistry combines with the fragrance components in the aftershave, cologne, EdT, etc. to determine the ultimate result and whether it is a pleasant, or unpleasant, result.

The most important complement I receive when I wear The Veg is from my wife. All other complements notwithstanding, if my wife did not find it pleasing, I would not wear it.

Petal Pusher Fancies Oakmoss & Sage- could have sworn i saw a thread about this soap on this four earlier today but no luck with the terrible search feature.

Anyways, have had this soap in the queue for a while and figured it was time. The lather starts out like cottage cheese like Ogallala and is far from top tier IMO but has a unusual scent.

I had to stop using this soap. It was burning the heck out of my face. It makes me look like I was sunburned.Which is a shame because I really like they way it smells and lathers up.
I had a pumpkin spice soap do that to my face a few years ago. Turned out it was the cinnamon, and cloves that caused it. Other than the reaction I really liked that soap.

Clayton

Sent from my SM-A705U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom