What's new

What's your soap for today?

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Started this Sunday with a great shave with one of my favorite lather catchers my STAR bar 1919 No4 and like always gave me a CCS,DFS,BbS.
Razor: Kampfe Brothers 1919 Star bar lather catcher
Blade: Gem Personna SS PTFE (2)
Soap : Razorock Lavender
Brush : Razorock Plissoft
Pre shave: Wet the face with a warm wash cloth X 2 for 40 seconds+ Aloe vera gel
Post shave: Alum + cold water rinse
Post shave: Razorock Blue Barber + Nivea balm
Results: excellent shave
sunday-shave-july-14-2019-2-jpg.998969

Have some great shaves!

Got a bunch of samples recently. Yesterday tried out Barrister Reserve - Cool soap and splash. Really liked them. Reminded me of the Razorock Blue I have, but higher quality and scent. Today tried Chisled Face - Cryogen. Felt great and thought it performed nicely. Would be nice if there was some fragrance to it, but I'm new to the menthol soaps, so many more to try.

Vintage C&E Sandalwood, Remains fragrant and effective performance. Wooden bowl almost empty,
satisfied yet wistful...funny feeling I RARELY experience.

AB738999-DD2D-493A-84ED-EDE27B952426.jpeg

Used MWF for the second time ever today.

First ever use was yesterday. Left some water in the dish after yesterday’s shave to hydrate the soap, and it did make a difference to today’s lather!

The puck has now swelled and fits the dish nicely.

Lovely stuff is MWF, very slick and leaves the face feeling oh so soft. Love the scent too.

Can’t believe it took me 8 years to try it! Will be using it exclusively for the rest of the week.

Top Bottom