What's new

What's Your Moustache Wax For The Day?

$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Badger Mustache Wax. Navigator Class hold. USAD organic. More of a mold paste then wax. Has a fine vanilla and light citrus smell. Not bad at all.

Last edited:
I just picked up a tin of this the other night. They were selling it at the Cracker Barrel restaurant gift shop... how could I resist? lol
they hooked me too at CB. I would say it's a good medium hold, with a natural look. You won't get a wax type hold, but you do get a natural look which is nice.

Last edited:
Penhaligon's Bayolea Mustache Wax, G2bG gel on tips ( find the gel holds just as well as the regular G2bG but does not dry white and not as hard, more natural and easy to adjust

they hooked me too at CB. I would say it's a good medium hold, with a natural look. You won't get a wax type hold, but you do get a natural look which is nice.

Yeah, the hold is light to medium at most. Decent product for that category. I'm not unhappy with it. I do like a bit more hold though sometimes, so this one might be used more for just relaxing around the house keeping the stuff out of my way instead of out and about styled.

Proraso Moustache wax .... I'm on the fence with this one .... Seems you need to "activate" it with a drop of water to rehydrate or, it just clumps up like dry Elmer's glue. Once hydrated though and applied it actually works pretty good, but the extra steps .... Idk the jury's out still.

strop

Now half as wise
Badger Wax. I too succumbed to the Cracker Barrel sales pitch. Very much a light to med hold for the relaxed looked. Scent is very nice, too. I may have to try mixing this with a little beeswax to see if I can up the hold a bit.

strop

Now half as wise
Man's Face Stuff today. This is a little softer than Firehouse, which will always be a "go to" for me. Some days this works great by itself and others the stache just won't behave.

I'm going to have to go back thru this thread to make a shopping list, as I'm just about out and need to restock.

Top Bottom