What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

McCafe Premium Roast.
Nothing exotic, just a legit
cup
of coffee. Of course the coffee maker took a dump yesterday. Leaking everywhere.
Amazon to the rescue. New Kitchen Aid unit will be delivered tomorrow😀

linty1

My wallet cries.
A batch of beans from The Birchmount, its a mix of beans, pressed out on a flair, sorry the photo isn't that great 3C65E36C-B253-4301-894E-EC43303730E8.jpeg577E52A2-CAA3-484E-AF3D-4184248ED131.jpeg

A bit rushed today. Donut Shop Coffee in the Keurig. I like the taste of this stuff over much of the other K-cup offerings. But I still prefer my french press brewing.

French Press using 56g of Jose’s Columbian Supremo from Costco to ~878g filtered water (Brita). Poured half the water in, stirring after 1 min, then steeped additional 3:30. Not sure of the actual brew temp. I use the 200 degree “French Press” button on my kettle, but I’m sure it’s lower by the time I pour all the water in.
6ED677BF-685D-4962-99BC-EC095DA0ACB8.jpeg

P.s. ignore the Mr Coffee blade grinder in the background. It belongs to my fiancé and she refuses to get rid of it for some reason.

Midaglia d'Oro; Bialetti moka pot (three cup) made on gas range. One third coffee, one third filtered water, and one third foamed milk.

Mmmmmm........

Top Bottom