What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

23 grams Dark Costa Rican Tarrazu. 397 grams filtered water. Stay safe out there.
DSCI0712.JPG

If you get a chance to get to Rhode Island, Updike's Newtowne Coffee is worth the experience. Roasted on site and they are always ready to discuss coffee in all variations. Today was their Dahlia Dark in the Aeropress.

Really enjoying this last 1/4 sack of Mexican. It's got a wonderful smooth mouth feel, somewhat like Costa Rican but with more depth.

2 hoppers (1 lb) remaining, then roasting again. I have around 100-125 pounds of green in the closet (my favorites)

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
In my auto drop I brewed Community Coffee Private Reserve Evangeline Blend. Whole bean I ground just before brewing.
Pretty nice flavor.

Batdorf and Bronson Dancing Goat Blend. The espresso machine has been getting a lot more use with me stuck at home for work most days. Clearly my barista skills are not improving with the added practice, or that could be the shakes.

Attachments

• 20200401_161027.jpg
    20200401_161027.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
Bluestone Coffee Company Sumatra Takengon ground fresh in a Baratza Virtuoso. Brewed with 23g of coffee with 300g of water just off boil, for 4 minutes, floaties and foam scooped off with a spoon and let it sit for another 7 minutes, served in a vintage Victor diner mug with 2/3 coffee and 1/3 warmed milk and milk foam. Enough for two mugs. 1st pic is the first mug and second pic is the second mug. Delicious.

IMG_0113.jpeg

IMG_0114.jpeg

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
A pot of Community Coffee Café Special brewed with a stovetop percolator. This is really good.

Top Bottom