What's new

What's your coffee today? What brew method? Photos

musicman1951

three-tu-tu, three-tu-tu
I'm still in the timeshare and finally making a pedestrian but drinkable cup of coffee.

I'm wondering which issue is degrading my coffee experience. I normally grind the beans and immediately brew the coffee in my Moccamaster. Here I'm using coffee I ground last Saturday in a Cuisinart coffee maker. I know the Cuisinart doesn't have a powerful enough heater to get the water up to temperature at the start of the drip.

So is it the pre-grinding or the coffee maker, or both?

I'm still in the timeshare and finally making a pedestrian but drinkable cup of coffee.

I'm wondering which issue is degrading my coffee experience. I normally grind the beans and immediately brew the coffee in my Moccamaster. Here I'm using coffee I ground last Saturday in a Cuisinart coffee maker. I know the Cuisinart doesn't have a powerful enough heater to get the water up to temperature at the start of the drip.

So is it the pre-grinding or the coffee maker, or both?
I'd guess both!

When was the last time the Cuisinart was cleaned or descaled? I bet doing either would upgrade the experience, but it's probably hard to beat the Moccamaster!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Good morning, coffee crew.

Gevalia Traditional Roast Mild in the french press.

37° in Nashville right now with a high around 54° today. I had some hot chamomile tea before bed last night. I added some Passionflower extract that I purchase from the Vitamin Shoppe. The liquid extract seems to work better for me than the capsules. I find this combo quite relaxing and got in 8 hours of quality sleep. We're heading over to the Loveless Cafe this morning for breakfast. I think I'll go with the pulled pork barbeque omelette this time around.

Have a great Saturday, my friends. God bless you all.

Morning all!

A fun weekend at work in the cold and rain is happening. I'll be so glad when this junk is over with.

Did the gym routine and had some Colombian iced coffee this morning. I dislike it even more iced, which is surprising. :D If I wasn't so cheap and frugal I'd throw it away. I may save the rest and add it into my homemade soap mixtures for an exfoliating bar. Waste not and all that jazz...

Have a great weekend!

Good morning, coffee crew.

Gevalia Traditional Roast Mild in the french press.

37° in Nashville right now with a high around 54° today. I had some hot chamomile tea before bed last night. I added some Passionflower extract that I purchase from the Vitamin Shoppe. The liquid extract seems to work better for me than the capsules. I find this combo quite relaxing and got in 8 hours of quality sleep. We're heading over to the Loveless Cafe this morning for breakfast. I think I'll go with the pulled pork barbeque omelette this time around.

Have a great Saturday, my friends. God bless you all.
Wow!!!! Now that’s some good eating there Arbor Man……Enjoy😊👍

There's a studio I often work out of in Bellevue. Every time I'm out that way I stop by for some of those biscuits.
1676115380716.jpeg

Bigfoot Espresso mixed half and half for me early this morning.

Looks like the machine will be busy as my wife's friends and my daughter are on the way over. They've decided I can make them all coffee before they head to Charlotte to gawk at wedding gowns.

Have a great one.

Top Bottom