What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Went to alot of effort here...microwave poached egg and two strips Oscar Mayer microwave bacon. Less than five minutes and I'm eating.

Reactions: ctr
Hangover fuel, corned beef hash
IMG_0511.jpeg

This might not be to anyone else's taste - but this was my delicious and nutritious breakfast that gets me ready to take on the world - grateful for another day above ground.

I'm a whore for black pepper so everything is buried in blanket of pepper (I need to find a better pepper grinder with larger burrs - mine takes a lot of cranks to grind the piles of pepper I like). Also I don't know anyone else who likes Kale but I love it - I steam it and butter it and it's delicious with tons of nutrition that my aging body craves! There is even a layer of ground pepper and Tabasco sauce on the plate before loading on the food :letterk1:
1682788485842.png

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
Soft boiled eggs and English muffins I made yesterda, slathered in Plugra.

IMG_0688.jpeg

Easy recipe. Two cups of AP, one cup of starter, one cup of buttermilk, one teaspoon of salt, and three rounded teaspoons of turbinado sugar. Knead, roll out one half inch thick, cut muffins, place on baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal to rise, cook on low heat on an ungreased griddle to desired level of brown. Fork split and toast!

Top Bottom