What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

Breakfast burrito. Chopped up yellow pepper strips, radish, left over rice, diced tomatoes and seasonings (celery salt, garlic, onion salt, paprika, and cumin) in the pan with butter. Placed in warm tortilla with 2 strips of bacon. Sour cream for dipping. Delicious.

Greek yogurt, honey, fruit, French toast with VT maple syrup, and an extra sharp white cheddar omelette.

Attachments

• IMG_4296.jpeg
    IMG_4296.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4298.jpeg
    IMG_4298.jpeg
    988.3 KB · Views: 2

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Meijer Bountiful Morning Granola with almonds, fresh strawberries, banana slices, and chia seeds.

Reactions: ctr

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Bowl of steel cut oats with cinnamon, walnuts & raisins. Also not shown in the pic was a plant based protein smoothie, 1 boiled egg and a bit of Tumeric Kimchi for gut health. :)

IMG_1262.jpeg

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
Piece of homemade lemon peel candy.
Just noticed this. My mother used to make candied orange peel every Christmas. Once she passed I ended up with the recipe, as the one person in the family who really liked it. :) I know that lemon, grapefruit and other citrus peels can be candied but haven't felt like experimenting.

Share your technique?

O.H.

Reactions: ctr

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
This morning, Red River cereal with added steelcut oats and hemp hearts. I also added some raisins to the bowl. Aside from that, cuppajoe and some pills.

O.H.

I grilled a Kansas City strip steak big enough for two. The missus whipped up some scrambled eggs with shredded cheddar. Topped the eggs with some Pace Chunky mild salsa. Black coffee and Minute Maid orange juice to drink. For the unaware, not too many things beat a grilled steak at 8am.

Just noticed this. My mother used to make candied orange peel every Christmas. Once she passed I ended up with the recipe, as the one person in the family who really liked it. :) I know that lemon, grapefruit and other citrus peels can be candied but haven't felt like experimenting.

Share your technique?

O.H.

A glass of homemade lemonade or orange juice is a frequent treat in our home. Hated all the peels going to waste and recalled a segment on the Townsends channel where he made the candy. Thought to give it a go.

There are many ways to prepare this delicious treat. I used the King Author recipe below. Only change was to cut the sugar by half and water proportionately.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Plant Based Protein Smoothie.

Vanilla flavored protein that has a bunch of nutritional foods and other goodies like every amino acid a growing boy could want and chocked full of added vegetable and fruit powders.

IMG_1265.jpeg

IMG_1266.jpeg

I added a 1/4 cup Plain fermented milk Kefir, 6 ounces Oat Milk, 6 ounces Coconut water, handful of Walnuts, TBLSPN of organic all natural peanut butter, frozen bananas, pineapple, blueberries and Kale. And MCT Oil Powder.

Thru it in a Ninja Smoothie Blender. Drank it down with a multivitamin, Fish Oil capsule and Tumeric capsule supplement.

IMG_1263.jpeg

IMG_1264.jpeg

Plant Based Protein Smoothie.

Vanilla flavored protein that has a bunch of nutritional foods and other goodies like every amino acid a growing boy could want and chocked full of added vegetable and fruit powders.

View attachment 1669950
View attachment 1669951

I added a 1/4 cup Plain fermented milk Kefir, 6 ounces Oat Milk, 6 ounces Coconut water, handful of Walnuts, TBLSPN of organic all natural peanut butter, frozen bananas, pineapple, blueberries and Kale. And MCT Oil Powder.

Thru it in a Ninja Smoothie Blender. Drank it down with a multivitamin, Fish Oil capsule and Tumeric capsule supplement.

View attachment 1669953
View attachment 1669954
Dude?....You on some sorta health kick now?

Top Bottom