What's new

whats the most you've paid for a razor? (all types included se/de/straight etc)

hey peeps, so i was wondering whats the most you've paid for a razor? (all types included se/de/straight etc)

So my most expensive razor expenditure was on a slim adjustable, which I had revamped and replated in Rhodium. The razor itself was about 64 bucks, and the revamp and replating like 120ish, which puts this razor at around the 200 dollar mark.with shipping, taxes, and what not.

Reactions: saj
Lol, you cray OP 😜

never posting the most or the least!!

Tim Zowada "Carbon Series".
$435.00
Won't ever spend that much for a razor again, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I was thinking recently about some thread/post here that was discussing value and i was thinking that at some point a $435 razor instead of 5 or 10 is just worth it for me.

Reactions: saj
$120CAD for my red Rockwell 6S. All of my other razors are flea market Gillettes and/or under $15 except for my Merkur Progress. That was around $50 from Amazon.

So my most expensive razor expenditure was on a slim adjustable, which I had revamped and replated in Rhodium. The razor itself was about 64 bucks, and the revamp and replating like 120ish, which puts this razor at around the 200 dollar mark.with shipping, taxes, and what not.

rhodium eh? sounds nice, would love to see some pics 😗

AH! Some years ago I purchased my polished SS Wolfman WR1 with a stand.

The good news is the price was in Canadian $ and the cost was less than my first car! :a5:
you remember how much you paid in canadian dollars?

Lol, you cray OP 😜

never posting the most or the least!!

I was thinking recently about some thread/post here that was discussing value and i was thinking that at some point a $435 razor instead of 5 or 10 is just worth it for me.
go on tell us, how much you spent on a razor? lol

Top Bottom