What's new

Shield Razors (Titanium,316 SS & Aluminum)

Just looking at the Shield Titanum razors on Aliexpress I was able to expand the wbsite and discovered not only is Shield making Titanium razors in all configurations but has added 316 stainless steel and aluminum to their sales site. You can buy a razor in DE,SE,AC & GEM or a combination head in SE/AC with choice of handles. I already have a Titanium DE with an exposure of .23. So I ordered an Aluminum GEM for the steep price of $38 with shipping included. I am a big fan of Shield but this is incredible. There 316 SS razors are about $60 and Titanum a little higher.
Shield Aluminum GEM.png

I went to the Shields razor store but couldn't find any razors in brass. However, on IG there was a brass AC with a comment limited amounts. Aliexpress doesn't show any so I asume out of stock. I am very confident there will brass in DE,Gem and AC soon but no inside info as to exactly when.

I went to the Shields razor store but couldn't find any razors in brass. However, on IG there was a brass AC with a comment limited amounts. Aliexpress doesn't show any so I asume out of stock. I am very confident there will brass in DE,Gem and AC soon but no inside info as to exactly when.

They are out of stock. Mike said more incoming "about one month".

Hi, I would like to buy a shield razor, the ACSE, I see gap 1.15 expo 0.12
With this kind of spec, can be used as daily driver or it might be too much?
Thanks

The brass AC was suppose to be listed today but nowhere to be found. In fact I can't find Aluminum or 316 SS. Aliexpress controls content as these razors are sold on their website. I love to see a Brass Gem:sob:

Top Bottom