What's new

What's for Dinner at Your House?

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
The plan for tonight is pan seared catfish fillets and jumbo gulf shrimp with asparagus.
It was really good!
8C25AEC1-69A4-4CCC-8DB8-0C3A9B052B66.jpeg

Ended up with broccoli on my plate and Mac and cheese. We were putting meals together for the week and got things cross crossed but dang the food was delicious.

Last night had Shake Shack delivered, first time we had tried them since they opened up here a couple of years ago. Not bad but quite rich and would only be an occasional occurence.

Ravenonrock

I shaved the pig
I would love to see the insides of one of those enchiladas.
I can show you the filling. Cooked yam, black beans, roasted peppers, onion, corn, kale, spinach, sundries tomatoes and homemade enchilada sauce (tomato chipotle base). Avacado lime cream to finish (purée avacado, lime juice, cilantro and a bit of water to thin. Good recipe to modify and make your own.
942119F9-2C9D-497A-B898-489B857334CB.jpeg

Keep the mixture on the drier side and fold into flour tortillas.

I can show you the filling. Cooked yam, black beans, roasted peppers, onion, corn, kale, spinach, sundries tomatoes and homemade enchilada sauce (tomato chipotle base). Avacado lime cream to finish (purée avacado, lime juice, cilantro and a bit of water to thin. Good recipe to modify and make your own.View attachment 1275939
Sweet potatoes/ yams go really well with black beans. We thin out a little hummus with water for a sauce to pour over a potato stuffed with black beans.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I can show you the filling. Cooked yam, black beans, roasted peppers, onion, corn, kale, spinach, sundries tomatoes and homemade enchilada sauce (tomato chipotle base). Avacado lime cream to finish (purée avacado, lime juice, cilantro and a bit of water to thin. Good recipe to modify and make your own.View attachment 1275939
I can eat that all day long.

Top Bottom