What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

Yeah, man!!! Love the Nancy Boy Blossomwood shave cream. I slather the stuff on and whip it!!! Almost time to buy another tub.

It's by far my favorite of the three scents out of the tub... it's absolutely in the 4711 / Arlington / Ocean Kelp scent family, which is a real favorite of mine.

My wife loves the scent of the "replenishing" and we live in the Florida heat, so I'm thinking that one will get a fair amount of face time as well.

My wife loves the scent of the "replenishing" and we live in the Florida heat, so I'm thinking that one will get a fair amount of face time as well.
I love the smell of cucumber in the morning. It smells like.... sushi!!!! (I'm playing this line out - last time I use it, promise!)

Proraso sandalwood.
Is this stuff very very good or have I been very lucky in my recent shaves?

(seeing all the love for GFT coconut, it is my next buy)

I used Arko Cool cream yesterday and Derby Menthol today. These are good creams, and I paid $1.65 a piece for them. Neither were very cool feeling, but they both smell decent and performed very well IMO. I think I may PIF these bad boys and let someone else experience these. See that these are not bad creams at all.

Top Bottom