What's new

What Was Your Cream Today?

download (2).jpg

I have a question - should we squeeze the tube down the middle, or crimp the back?
I think it depends on what the tube’s made out of. If it’s made out of a soft plastic (something like Lea professional) squeeze down the middle. If it’s a metal tube (something like L’Occitaine Cade, Proraso) crimp the tube. I know they make a key that you can use to squeeze the metal tubes
816A60FB-550A-4467-AAAA-9994FC4B2D89.jpeg

A mix of Trumper's Almond and Original Barbasol. Yesterday with a 24-hour beard, this combo gave me a great shave. Today, with a 36-hour growth, I felt the opposite. No nicks, no irritation, but I was left feeling I should I have waited another 12 hours to shave.

M

mtcn77

A mix of Trumper's Almond and Original Barbasol. Yesterday with a 24-hour beard, this combo gave me a great shave. Today, with a 36-hour growth, I felt the opposite. No nicks, no irritation, but I was left feeling I should I have waited another 12 hours to shave.
Don't hesitate, I just did a post 24-hour night shave with Tabac Original.

Interesting as it is, I think Tabac leaves less residue on the razor post shave than the Proraso Azur & Lime.

I'm still having doubts as to which I love the best. They are both awesomely fragrant.

I have a question - should we squeeze the tube down the middle, or crimp the back?

Dear sir, with metal tubes, i just squeeze upwards starting from the end. Otherwise, every time i tried to bend or roll metal tubes, like in Proraso or Lea, the tubes would form holes at some point along the edges. So i just push the cream upwards with my fingers, avoiding to press too hard near the edges, because it is there that the metal might get "torn". See my photo in QUADSAB thread, if you are curious. Happy shaves!

Today's cream again.

download (2).jpg

M

mtcn77

Dear sir, with metal tubes, i just squeeze upwards starting from the end. Otherwise, every time i tried to bend or roll metal tubes, like in Proraso or Lea, the tubes would form holes at some point along the edges. So i just push the cream upwards with my fingers, avoiding to press too hard near the edges, because it is there that the metal might get "torn". See my photo in QUADSAB thread, if you are curious. Happy shaves!

Today's cream again.

View attachment 1262031
Thanks!
I'm on my second crimp today with the Proraso Azur & Lime. I over squeezed it a little bit and used the rest as face wash - now, I'm smelling like lime!🍈

Top Bottom