What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Post-Vacation shave... 6 day growth had to be the Stark!

proxy.php

Fantastic Photos Everyone and Welcome Home to [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] and [MENTION=62321]Lmarkow[/MENTION] I Love that Photo of the Tortoiseshell Razor Collection my Friend:thumbup:

Today Brought me another Very Special Mail Call with a Single Blade from a Set of Twins to bond Two Brother's in Arms.

"Elis" Twin Brother of "Elvin" 6/8 Radium Swedish Steel was my Gift today and I am Honored and Humbled to be the new owner of this amazing Blade:

View attachment 674384

Fantastic Photos Everyone and Welcome Home to @skypsyd and @Lmarkow I Love that Photo of the Tortoiseshell Razor Collection my Friend:thumbup:

Today Brought me another Very Special Mail Call with a Single Blade from a Set of Twins to bond Two Brother's in Arms.

"Elis" Twin Brother of "Elvin" 6/8 Radium Swedish Steel was my Gift today and I am Honored and Humbled to be the new owner of this amazing Blade:

Nice one Nate! =)

proxy.php

Had to see how my edge was after touching this one up... Good to know my honing skills haven't dropped off

Fw Engels 15/16

Last edited:
I'm gonna start a new religion just to worship these 7 beauties... It'll have a 7 pointed star... Oh wait game of thrones is already using it...
I bought the set for the scales. I have loved tortoiseshell since my first pair of glasses when I was a kid. I had no idea how small the 31s are, which took some getting used to, or how thinly ground they are. With a fresh edge, these shave me as closely as a new blade in my Feather AC SS.

I'm glad you like them. Especially since I know what your collection used to look like . . . . Great stuff!

Top Bottom