What's new

What Lather Bowl Did You Use Today

Large white glazed mug by Royal Norfolk. I found this pretty at Dollar Tree, and been using it ever since. It's big! But it creates a nice lather like nobody's business.
Screenshot 2024-06-03 at 16-19-45 20 OZ HANDLED WHITE LARGE SOUP CEREAL MUG CUP BY ROYAL NORFO...png

I had to google "ramekin" - as that's not a word I know :letterk1: but yeah, that's what I meant. French onion soup where they torch some bread and cheese on top just before they serve it to you. Isn't that the sort of thing your lather bowl was made for? I guess it isn't "fancy" but a Le Creuset dutch oven is about $400 so it surprised me to see that brand on your lather bowl.
1717644969153.png

I had to google "ramekin" - as that's not a word I know :letterk1: but yeah, that's what I meant. French onion soup where they torch some bread and cheese on top just before they serve it to you. Isn't that the sort of thing your lather bowl was made for? I guess it isn't "fancy" but a Le Creuset dutch oven is about $400 so it surprised me to see that brand on your lather bowl.
View attachment 1858052
Our soups don’t really look like that down under. We are partial to a meat pie though. This vessel normally sees some kind of casserole topped with a puff pastry.

IMG_2211.jpeg

Nice. I get bored pretty quickly but, have no desire to buy another bowl. The CC copper bowl is tops for me.
I still like to rotate through my razors, & I still enjoy trying different blades & brushes. But my soaps are dialed in & my lather bowl is, as well. The Captain's Choice Copper is my #1, hands down. The CC ceramic is an absolute winner for me, but the copper edges it out for my #1 spot.

Nice. I get bored pretty quickly but, have no desire to buy another bowl. The CC copper bowl is tops for me.
I still like to rotate through my razors, & I still enjoy trying different blades & brushes. But my soaps are dialed in & my lather bowl is, as well. The Captain's Choice Copper is my #1, hands down. The CC ceramic is an absolute winner for me, but the copper edges it out for my #1 spot.

I got the ceramic as a PIF and loved it so much I ended up buying the copper (in case I break the ceramic 🫣). They are my favorite for sure!
IMG_4101.jpegIMG_4100.jpeg
IMG_3888.jpeg

Top Bottom