What's new

What Lather Bowl Did You Use Today

Stirling synthetic Collapsible travel bowl for the last 3 days. Whips up a lather quickly and keeps the mess in the bowl.
IMG_0786.JPGIMG_0787.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0794.JPGIMG_0801.JPG

I just received my Scuttle v.4 from Phoenix Shaving the other day, used it yesterday for the first time. Much larger in person, but beautifully made, especially for the price. Works as advertised, creates a great lather and when you use hot water in the internal cavity, creates nice warm cream.

Based on the advertisements and reviews of the Timeless plastic shaving bowls, I decided that I must have one, even though here in Europe, no physical or online store carries them.
As you know, when there is a strong desire, there are no limits. Well, after many obstacles, paying a price several times higher than the real one and a long wait, a month ago I received my Tamless bowl. But unfortunately, my expectations were not met. Due to the too high relief of the figure on the bottom, very often I see undissolved soap, especially if it is of a harder consistency.
Well, the glass is not bad, but it certainly won't become my favorite.

Based on the advertisements and reviews of the Timeless plastic shaving bowls, I decided that I must have one, even though here in Europe, no physical or online store carries them.
As you know, when there is a strong desire, there are no limits. Well, after many obstacles, paying a price several times higher than the real one and a long wait, a month ago I received my Tamless bowl. But unfortunately, my expectations were not met. Due to the too high relief of the figure on the bottom, very often I see undissolved soap, especially if it is of a harder consistency.
Well, the glass is not bad, but it certainly won't become my favorite.

Where are you in Europe? Just a random thought, I am going to Spain in 2 weeks. How hard would it be for me to order a timeless bowl and ship it to you from España?

Top Bottom